Baby Nikes Size 2.5

louise85

Reaction score
I have 2 pairs of Nikes for sale. Looking around £10 a pair posted *1st pair sold*

They are both sizes 2.5. My LO wore them from around 3months (they were a bit big) til about 9 months as he had new ones. The guideline on the box says size 2 is 3-6 months and size 3 is 6-9months so these are in between!

Attachments

• 048.jpg
    048.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 049.jpg
    049.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 5
Hi, would you take any less for the ones in 2nd pic at all? :flower:

and can i take the 1st pair for £8.50 posted? inbox me.

anyone who sees this. do not buy the 2nd pair.

I paid for the 1st pair on the 27th may and still have not received them. I was told they were posted 7th june but still yet to receive them. Louise is also still yet to reply to any pm's.

I know that honey08 has had trouble with this seller recently too.

Its a utter shame as my partner will not let me buy anything else from this site now as we have had two bad experiences. Its an utter shame because i have had some lovely things off you other lovely ladies. :(

Thats such a shame ! Some sellers ruin it for others hopefully they will turn up in the meantime.

How did you pay ? xx

Thats such a shame ! Some sellers ruin it for others hopefully they will turn up in the meantime.

How did you pay ? xx

Paypal. She asked me to gift it :dohh:

If they do turn up in the meantime then i will agree to remove this. And maybe my partner will let me buy on here again. Just seen some lovely 9-12 months stuff :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->