Baby no.2 when did you start showing?

A132429

Reaction score
I didnt start showing at all with my first untill about 26 weeks ..Hes one next week and Im now below my pre pregnancy weight but wondering how long I have before I start showing, as Im trying to hold off telling people as long as possible this time..

When did you show with your first and second ?

With my first I didn't show at all the whole way through. This time about 24-26 weeks.

With my first I hid it for 26 weeks with my second I was showing at 12 weeks

With my first I hid it for 26 weeks with my second I was showing at 12 weeks

Oooh Hope I can hide it a bit longer than that..MILs wedding is in Sept and wanted to wait till that was over to tell everyone, although Ill be 5 months then so probably wont get away with it !!

8 weeks was able to hide it sometimes , but by 12 weeks wasn't able to hide it at all

1st was about 22 weeks, second was more like 16

I started to look pregnant rather than fat at 15 weeks lol x

I think I was around 20-24 weeks with my first until I started to show, ths time by 12 weeks I had a little bump. Strangers could tell before 20 weeks! Xx

with my first... around 22 weeks - this time I was in maternity pants by 8 weeks and had a definitive bump by 12 weeks.

With my first it was 24 weeks before people could tell I was pregnant....this time I struggled to get to 12 weeks without telling people, bump was there from about 8 weeks but by 12 it was obvious!

About 18 weeks but I am Zaftig to begin with

Cant really remember with my first but i had a little bump from around 9-12 weeks with this baby, im almost 19 weeks now (tickers wrong) but i have quite a bump but i can still just get away with just looking fat if wearing the right clothes, im pretty surprised as i was only a size 6 before getting pregnant, thought id well look pregnant by now x

I was 30 weeks before I even had a hint of a bump the first time. So hopefully I can hide it long enough this time.

I'm 2 stone below pre pregnancy weight so I'm hoping that helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->