baby no 4?

ricschick

Proud mummy of 6!
Reaction score
hi ladies i dont no what to do! me and ricky have been discussing having baby no 4! we had originally decided to stick at 3 but now we both feel like we would like another, im realy torn on what to do? part of me realy wants another and i love being pregnant! and would love to try for a little boy, then there is part of me that had come to terms with not having anymore and going back to work im going to be starting a college home course to become a nursery nurse in the next few months which takes 2 years to complete. and then there is the fact will i be able to cope with another! dont no what to do HELP!:dohh:

We had this too hun and have decided to wtt for #4. Im putting off doing my degree until #4 is in part-time pre-school.
Hope you come to the decision thats right for you and your family.

Totally up to you hun! Since you have 3 already I would tend to think to just go for number 4... but maybe think on it awhile? If getting into schooling is what you'd like now then you should do that.

Two ways to take your path!

if we were ttc i was thinking to wait a couple of months til after our holiday, and the course im going to be doing is from home so im going to go that regardless. im just not 100% sure and im a little scared:blush:

i just text him (because hes out) saying so do you want another baby then and his reply was 'yes because im going to be with you for the rest of my life and i love so much':cloud9:

I think you have your decision worked out hun, maybe you just need a bit of reassurance that you will be fine coping with 4.
I think 'well ive got 3 already and have done a newborn and a toddler so bring it on'!!!
Good to hear you oh is so supportive of you x

I think you have your decision worked out hun, maybe you just need a bit of reassurance that you will be fine coping with 4.
I think 'well ive got 3 already and have done a newborn and a toddler so bring it on'!!!
Good to hear you oh is so supportive of you x

thanks im lucky he is so supportive and always tells me how much he loves me.

Thats good! A good supportive relationship is key!

Speak to OH, only you two can make the decision
Your girls are sooooo cute x

I would say yes, but I am biased. I have 4, youngest will be 1 next month. Suppose you need to look at finances and dare i say your age!.I am 42. It is hard work ,but then you cope with3 so would 1 more add that much extra work.......? No i am naughty and must stop encouraging you:dohh:

i like the fact that im young im very mature for my age and we have choose to have our 3 and i like my age as im able to re-train and go back to work and still be young after i had my children.:happydance:

can i ask what the age gap is between yours?

and why do you think my age is a factor?O:)

i like the fact that im young im very mature for my age and we have choose to have our 3 and i like my age as im able to re-train and go back to work and still be young after i had my children.:happydance:

can i ask what the age gap is between yours?

and why do you think my age is a factor?O:)

I think she meant energy wise, If your younger it'll be easier to handle 4 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->