Baby no.4

Grateful12

Reaction score
Hi all.
had my first bfp 7dpo, today the positive line is darker than the control line!
Had HG with my 1st but so far I’m feeling very well and hopefully it stays that way.
Does early bfp indicate twins, higher hcg etc? They run in the family (my mum had twins) and I’m nervous now! Not sure I’m ready for baby 4&5!

Hi all.
had my first bfp 7dpo, today the positive line is darker than the control line!
Had HG with my 1st but so far I’m feeling very well and hopefully it stays that way.
Does early bfp indicate twins, higher hcg etc? They run in the family (my mum had twins) and I’m nervous now! Not sure I’m ready for baby 4&5!
Congratulations ! Not sure if an early BFP indicates twins or not but good luck !

Congratulations! I'd say if test line is darker than control line at this stage you have some high hcg in your system! Are you 100% on when you ovulated? Think higher hcg levels can be indicative of multiples but I'm no expert. Good luck! Xx

Congratulations.

I think with twins u wud have more HCG and to get a line stealer at 7dpo is supper early. I didn't get a line stealer until I was about 19dpo. I've never gotten a BFP as early as 7dpo. It's always 10dpo for me and lines very very faint.
Are u sure of when uou Ovulated? Is there a chance u cud of Ovulated earlier?

My friend had a 3+ on a digital at just 13dpo and that was twins.

Most people don't get a 3 pluss untill 5+ weeks pregnant so she had one b4 4 weeks and that was the first incling it was twins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->