Baby number 4, 3 under 3

maryanne1987

Reaction score
So happy to be back in first tri. We got our bfp yesterday which means our house is gonna get a whole lot crazier with three under 3. Baby is also due the day after my birthday which makes it even more special. Can't explain how happy I am!!!! Anyone else have close age gaps? Be interested to hear any advice you may have with coping with so many little ones.

Ooooops double thread. Not sure what happened there. Anyone know how to delete this one?

Congrats! My first three children were born 04/13, 04/14 and 08/16. I'm now due again 09/17 so all my children have close age gaps. In some ways it is easier because you're already used to changing diapers, feeding LOs that can't yet feed themselves and you don't need to buy much in the way of baby gear. I think the hardest part is being heavily pregnant with three other children to care for when you reach the third trimester. I'm dealing with bad SPD right now and it is so difficult to keep up with everyone. I'm sure once I get back my pre-pregnancy body and heal I'll feel much better.

Congratulations! I think you'll be okay since you've already got experience with little ones close in age. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->