Baby position?

fairy_dust

Mum of 1 & 1 on the way
Reaction score
Hey all

this is my second baby, with my first I was induced at 34 weeks due to illness and was scanned before hand to check baby was head down.

This time I am getting crazy gymnastics in my belly and I have no idea how the baby is laying, how do you know when the baby has turned and how do you know its head down and not bum or feet etc? My mum delivered my sister bum first and had to be cut below with no pain relief so I am abit nervous lol!!

x:hugs:x

hiya hun - i'm afraid i'm no help at all, it's only that i get scanned every week that i knew LO's head was down!! otherwise i really dont think i could have worked it out! Now i know though it does kinda make sense. best thing to do is to think about what types of movements you get where: if you can figure out what's hands and what's feet then you know the hand movements are by the head....

Hope someone else comes along who's more useful... lol

My midwife has told me at each of my check ups what way the baby is, I can never tell myself as I still seem to feel 'kicks' all over but she has sad this could be hands, elbows, arms, knees etc. My LO has been head down since 27 weeks. xx

on hunny...I don't know... but...I know where my baby is.....I guess because this is my third..I feel little punches like movement on my lower left side...so I know it was the hands...I feel big kicks on my upper left...legs...I feel the bootie on my upper right...and I feel huge movements on my right side...torso/back....I don't know I know but I do...the midwife checked and I was right....plus I knew baby had turned because my belly dropped a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->