Baby pressing on cervix

northern_me

Reaction score
Several times this weekend I've felt baby pressing down on my cervix. Actually, it's more like she's pushing with all of her might going "grrrr let me out!" It's not painful so much as a TON of pressure. If I'm sitting I have to stand up because I feel like she's pushing towards whatever I'm sitting on. I'm only 30 weeks, is this normal this early? Should I be concerned?

I think it's normal. I'm 37+3 and have been getting the same thing since around 30ish weeks. It's starting to get more painful the further on I get, I had to go back to the car when we were out shopping last week as I literally felt like she was going to fall out. The pressure and the pains were unreal!

I was feeling like that the past few weeks...but I think he's flipped now.

I feel like this too. I went to the doctor yesterday and he confirmed that the head was really low. This is my fourth so it is not unusual for the baby to drop early in later pregnancies. Unfortunately this is just another thing to deal with for the next few weeks :/

I'm feeling the same and an ultrasound showed that baby a has her head engaged. And boy do I feel it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->