Baby Rockers - Which One ?

PieMistress

Proud and happy Mummy
Reaction score
Hi Chicks,

Looking to get a baby rocker for LO. There are soooo many out there - does anybody have any recommendations? Would ideally like one which vibrates and has a toy bar and maybe some music?

Thanks
Pie xx

I don't have a baby as yet but I've read a lot of online reviews by mums that say that a plain rocker that the baby can bounce itself in are often better than the rockers that can sing and dance so to say. I am going to get a Baby Bjorn Babysitter Balance. It doesn't have vibrate or have music but has three reclining positions and has great reviews that say it keeps baby very happy and s/he can bounce themselves.

main thing i would look for would be recline fatue, possibly a toy bar but not essential - we had one for ds that vibrated but never used it jsut rocked it with foot, much moe effective

Yeah, I just did a bit of research and the option to put it flat is a plus so if the baby falls asleep you can just recline it and let them sleep there

x

We have the fisher price link-a-doos and it's great! Joe is 6 weeks old now - he can only just rock himself (sometimes!), but it has a vibrate option, toy bar, stand (so goes fairly flat) and several recline settings. I think it also converts to some sort of infant chair after, but haven't really looked into that yet.
Hope that helps x

My friend has one that vibrates and reclines, like a hammock almost but I can't for the life of me remember what it is but she loves it.

hi hun
this is the one ive got https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Toys/Bouncers-and-Rockers/Safari-Friends-Rocker-Chair(0031475) and its absolutely lovely! quite affordable and nicer than some others i have seen in the same price range, also comes in pink
xxx

Thanks Chicks for the recommendations sorry for late reply I totally forgot I'd put this thread up <doh> ! x

I went for the Fisher Price Rainforest bouncer as there were good reviews, and it was very easy to put together I cant remember which website I ended up buying from, but it was through Pricemeup.com i got the quote.

My son kicks his legs liek mad so its good the seat is well padded and not too upright.

I have a Jane rocker: www.johnstonprams.co.uk

Its extremely comfortable & well padded. It wasnt cheap but money well spent, recently got it back out for my second baby. Its very roomy too.

I agree with the other posts, best to get one that reclines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->