Baby rocking bouncer versus baby vibrating bouncer? Help!

A1983

Reaction score
Hi ladies, which do you find babies prefer or have decided to buy for your own baby?

I personally would think the vibrations would annoy baby and they would prefer to have the motorised rocking bouncer? My mum has bought me a vibrating one that only rocks if I manually rock it.

I have vibrating one. it worked wonders for my little boy
i think the vibrating soothes them

I've bought a vibrating one, and buying a second hand swing. I read a lot of reviews for the rockers, as most of them can be used for a lot longer, and quite a few mentioned trips to a&e, which put me straight off!!

We've used a vibrating bouncer and a swing for all the kids. Didn't like the rocker-bouncer thing my MIL got for our first very much. But every baby is different....

https://m.mamasandpapas.com/product...obe-rocker-babyplay-stripe/s0009138/type-s/Is there a bouncer that swings AND vibrates?! If so do you know the name/make? This is the one my mum's bought but it only vibrates...very interactive though! We can exchange it

We had a vibrating bouncer for dd1. I ended up just bouncing it with my foot. This time we've bought a swing. Dd1 went along a display of bouncers and pushed down on the back of all of them tto bounce them. Made me think it will be something to tell her no to and i'd like to reduce that if I can, so she doesn't feel like she's always being told off.

The other reason a swing might be better this time is if baby is happy in it then I can spend some time with dd1 with all hands and feet! I'm hoping to balance out bf time with dd2 by bejng with dd1 as much as possible. When dd1 has her morning nap I can do one on one fun time with dd2.

Exactly! I suppose what im trying to find out as a first time mum is do babies prefer a vibrating chair or a swinging chair?

We got a vibrating one but purely because it matched the decor in my living room.

I don't want him to get too used to the vibrating tho and rely on it to soothe

We got a vibrating one but purely because it matched the decor in my living room.

I don't want him to get too used to the vibrating tho and rely on it to soothe

:haha: we bought one to match the nursery decor and it's not even going to be in there! I've co-ordinated both girls' car seats too. My mum thinks i'm mad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->