Baby Rylan Thomas is here! June 20

keljt1127

Reaction score
I was scheduled to be induced sunday JUne 19 at 9 pm.
When I got to the hospital we checked in and around 10:30 they offically started the induction process.
They first checked my cervix and she stretched me to 2cm and she applied something on my cervix, not sure of the name, to help me to start dilating.
Soon after I was starting to feel my contractions but they wernt strong or anything. At 2 am my doctor came in and she broke my water! Litterally 2min after she broke my water I went through the hardest most painful hour of labor of my life!!!! I was not allowed to get an epi till I was at least 3 cm so I had to wait a hour :wacko: I honestly did not think it would hurt that much! boy was I wrong!!!! I was crying n screaming at everyone! lol :haha:
After I got the epi , things went very smooth! I was dilated from 3cm at 3 am all the way till 10 cm by 6am. I was shocked that it didnt take long!
Then things got very hard! I had troubles pushing, I pushed till about 8am that morning and had no progess :nope: It was then my doctor came in and scheduled me a c-section.
It was very scarey for me :/ but OH was right there next me! We had troubles with the numbing process and the doctor gave me something that made me pass out for about 5-10 min... so when I woke up the baby was already in OH's arm! I was still very out of it and loppy, I dont remember most things but was jealous because I wanted to see what he looked like and to hold him!
After we got back to the room everyone got to hold LO but me! I was not allowed to hold me unattended because I still was not all there yet! But finally he got to rest right next me while OH looked after him!

Now I am currently still in the hospital recovering from my c section, and it is very hard and painful!
but he was worth every min. of it!

I had very good labor process , it was deliverying him what troubled me!
I was too small to deliver him! He turned out to be 8lbs 7 oz. and my body just could not deliver him :(

but he is a healthy baby boy!

https://i52.tinypic.com/210bxav.jpg

He is beautiful hun, congrats on being a mummy to a gorgeous little man and well done you for getting as far as you did xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->