Baby sales

Kelz22

Reaction score
Does anyone know when the baby sales start?Like mothercare,babies r us etc?As I was hoping to get a few bits in the Christmas sales.xxx

I don't know but am excited to find out. I have not bought a single thing yet as hoping to get some bargains after christmas. Most sales start very soon after christmas day so am hoping baby shops will be the same.

xx

Ive been in mothercare and mama & papas today and they both had tons of stuff n sale!!!

Ahh right, see, i didn't know :haha: I just thought everyone started on boxing day :blush:

I was in mothercare to finish getting baby stuff and there sale was on. Ended up getting more clothes for my eldest daughter!!!!

oooooooo I just had a look and there are some great discounts out there :happydance: I love bargains!!

xx

yes i was in m'care today and clothes were on sale and lovely newborn things too. bought an outfit for my baby girl due in feb couldnt resist:)

keep getting tempted to buy things in the xmas sales but im holding on for the january sales! hopefully prices will go down and not back up again :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->