Baby Show Meet NEC 21st May

x-amy-x

Mammy
Reaction score
I know that there is already one of these threads and I hope i'm not treading on people toes or anything but I'm going to the friday, in the hope it wont be so busy!

Would anybody like to meet up at all?

Will update with details in this post if there is any interest.

xx

I am hoping to go on the Friday, just trying to sort out travel :)

Coolio. I can offer a lift to someone from down my way if anyone wanted to come with me!

BTW Drazic... random but OHs grandma lives in norfolk :)

Cool, at least i might not be on my own the whole time!

Are they any good anyway? I've never been to one x

am i found the post woohoo, i will be going on the 21st and can do name badges for all the september stars girl that will be going too.

great :) im hoping that someone will let me leech onto them for the day haha, im nervous about walking round on my own all day! That said, ill be pleased as it will be viability day for me! xx

Eeek that will be brilliant :D
It's not long now is it...
Im going with my 2 best friends, one of whom is pregnant and due in Aug. So will make sure we meet.

where is nec? is that birmingham? does anyone know how much it is? i might drag OH there haha

x

Yep its birmigham. Tix are £13 if you buy online x

i'm going on the friday too :yipee: weekends are too busy weekday better to grab the freebies, i have about 6 sma towels cos i kept going back for more :rofl:

Nope its not... i keep lookin at your bits carley and thinkin ooooo not long now haha... hope i dont spend too much :lol:

I must buy my ticket soon!

ooo ill meet up girls!!
im hoping to come on the 21st becuase OH is working the whole time and i want to go, all by myself though :( lol

Beginning of may ill set up a time and place to meet :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->