Baby shower suprise.

L

luxe191919

MY MOM CAME TO THE SHOWER! SHE ACTUALLY CAME!She said she still didnt approve of the marriage and was not going to help in anyway with it shed be there for it but after the vows shes gone.Which upsets me but its her choice im just glad she came today it was so much fun with her there it made me feel so good.:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

aww thats good! glad it went well! u get many prezzies?x

Yeah I got more stuff than I know what to do with this shall be interesting trying to find room for it all in the nursery lol.Davids youngest sister suggested stuffing it under the crib.

how nice i would be happy too and while the crib is raised that does work but when you have to lower it it doesnt work so well

how nice i would be happy too and while the crib is raised that does work but when you have to lower it it doesnt work so well

LOL we just dumped the clothes and diapers in the crib for right now until we get the dresser this week.His sisters are only 10 and 13 though it was funny they were running around all excited trying to help put stuff where it went.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->