baby sleeping

lollylou1

Mummy to Belle and preg
Reaction score
Before i start this is definitely not me complaining LOL

Annabelle is 6 weeks old today and is doing really well, she is gaining weight at the rate she should be, she seems happy enough but she sleeps alot.

her day is goes to bed at around 11pm sleeps till 4.30am has a feed then goes back to sleep till 9ish am then has another feed. she then feeds between 3 and 4 hours throughout the day sleeping pretty much most of the time in between, when it comes to the evening she seems to feed more, she has about 3 bottles between 6 and 11pm but she spends all that time in the evening awake and happy and content,

is this normal?

Lou
xxx

Sounds normal to me. Oliver is only just starting proper awake time. In the last few weeks.
You'll find that suddnly one day she is alert for longer and playing more.
If you're worried though, discuss it with your HV.

i agree with kat, sounds normal to me, maddi seem to find her own routine but i remember so well how often she fed when she was younger. she still feeds more in the eve now x

i know i have read on here alot of girls who BF say their LO feeds more in the evening but Annabelle is bottle fed so i wasnt sure if that was the same or not

thanks for the replies girls

Lou
xxx

maddi is bottle fed honey :) and she does, i think its her trying to get in all her food and store it up for bed, as around 6 weeks she started sleeping through x

i really hope Annabelle sleeps through the night soon, its not an issue that she wakes up but it would be nice to try and set a bit of routine and because i never know when she is gonna wake etc i havent tried to yet

Lou
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"