Baby Sprinkle

BethMaassen

Mom to 2 Princesses
Reaction score
So with much convincing, and many promises to help me pull it off, My friend and I are throwing a Baby Sprinkle at the beginning of October.
I did not get to have any party with DD, except for a gender reveal party. Which I suppose, is still a party to celebrate baby.

Because it is in October, I think I am going to just rent out the community room at the apartments I live at to have the sprinkle. It is a refundable thing. It is just "insurance" if we were to run off with the key or something. I have rented it out several times now. So I am very aware of the procedure.

I am still on the fence about it, so I am reserving my right to cancel it. I still need to buy the things I need for the baby, and the nursery.

Anyway. This is the little event cover I made for FB. I got the little ryme Idea off of Google. :D

Attachments

• sprinkle1.jpg
    sprinkle1.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 40
Thank you!
Here is a better one, Photobucket would not me upload for anything when I tried earlier.
https://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h437/HotaruFhang/sprinkle1_zpsabljv6nv.png

And I made this to go along with it:
https://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h437/HotaruFhang/sprinkleinv_zpsj1hqtpib.png

Very cute!

Thank You! :hugs:

After your suggestion on my journal, I bounced a few ideas off one of my friends, and she said she is going to hlep me have a small party. SO we talked and decided on a sprinkle. She is going to help with the costs. I am happy.

Very cute!

Thank You! :hugs:

After your suggestion on my journal, I bounced a few ideas off one of my friends, and she said she is going to hlep me have a small party. SO we talked and decided on a sprinkle. She is going to help with the costs. I am happy.

That's awesome, they're a great way to celebrate baby without spending too much money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->