Baby swimming

BabyMamma93

Mummy of a Easter baby
Reaction score
idk if many people could help me. I live in leeds and really interested in taking my baby swimming, am i right in thinking they cant go to the normal swimming baths as it will be too cold?
has anyone ever been and have any experiences?

Usually there's a baby/minor pool that's shallow and a bit warmer. Maybe ring your leisure centre and ask? Take your LO along and keep and eye out for if she gets cold.

ive been swimming a few times (not for a while.) and ive never noticed a baby friendly pool, there was at one, but this place is one with slides and stuff like that with a million kids running around and then the 'baby' pool ends up full of kids wanting to warm up lol.
Thank you i will try ringing around

Yeah mine has a baby pool, off we go at he weekend we go when the pool opens when it is quiet!

Or you could join baby swimming lessons at somewhere like puddleducks but they are quite expensive per lesson

I take my LO to a normal leisure centre which has a studio/kids pool. It's not particulary warm so I tend to limit our sessions to 30min.

However we're starting swimming lessons tomorrow which are held at a local school which has a pool which is apparently much warmer so maybe call a few schools. They often have restricted opening times for when the public can use the facilities :)

thanks guys, i have found one near where i live, apparently its real nice, just a normal swimming baths with a small pool for babies :)

Cool, glad you found somewhere. I hope your LO enjoys swimming :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->