baby towels

MummyMummy

Reaction score
will you be buying any specially for baby or just using your normal family towels?

theyare so expensive and don't think we have £12 for 1towel spare right now and the multi packs feel rougher than our family towels!

wondering ifthere are any other peoplewho aren't doing it the proper way? cause theni wont feel so bad and give into the£12 towels :rofl:

xXx

I got a towel set thing bought for me and bought one myself. You can get them cheaper than £12! Think the one i bought was a fiver from Home Bargains!

Not sure where you live hun but I got some from asda for about £3 each, £12 for one is really expensive! xx

I have brought this bath time towel bale from Mothercare, it was £19.99 which I though was a great price, I don't see why you can't use normal towels though, hope this helps, take care :hugs: XX

https://www.mothercare.com/gp/produ...?ie=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=44541031&mcb=core

i was going to suggest asda aswell, i got a couple from there and they are so soft :D xx

Ive got some from asda, primark do them cheap too, and there bundles you can get from mothercare as metioned above

I think ive got 4? a pack of 3 and one that i bought speperatlely but im sure it was about £3.

I baught a couple from asda as they were cheap, and also one from matalan. My nana got me one from Home bargains but that ripped when i was washing everything so that towel isn't much good lol

omg :o my child will be the only child in the world using normal towels... what a scruffy child :rofl:

xXx

i don't like home bargains/instore type places - bought a few things from both places inc. baby gros and towels for my son when he was youngeer and they didn't hold their shape well at all and the towel (it hada super cute lion head on :D) just looked raggedy and messy... though that was 3years ago so maybe quality has gone up? will have a nosey when i get chance :D

the towel bales i have felt in babies r us and mothercare don't feel soft at all, feel ruff and not so nice even mr.man said and he has man hands that can't feel anything :rotfl: the individual ones feel so much nicer... with a nicer price of course!

xXx

I bought 2 hooded proper baby towels but really they are a waste of money, and the rest I got where plain white towels from Asda and Wilkinsons.
I'm keeping our towels seperate from the ones the baby will use.

i don't like home bargains/instore type places - bought a few things from both places inc. baby gros and towels for my son when he was youngeer and they didn't hold their shape well at all and the towel (it hada super cute lion head on :D) just looked raggedy and messy... though that was 3years ago so maybe quality has gone up? will have a nosey when i get chance :D

xXx

Hmm well the one thing i got i wouldn't say the quality has gone up, ripped before even used lol but they do have some things in such as wipes and stuff for cheaper than other shops but still the brands such as pampers or huggies. They do occasionaly get the odd good thing in but then they arew soon gone too lol.

I bought 2 hooded proper baby towels but really they are a waste of money, and the rest I got where plain white towels from Asda and Wilkinsons.
I'm keeping our towels seperate from the ones the baby will use.

why are you keeping them seperate? :o is it bad to have them together? :|

xXx

seperate as in ours and hers, not going to use ours on her - I wouldnt want to use the same towels as my mum and dad (I'm a bit funny you see that way!) ... not seperate as in ours in one corner of the room and hers in the other................ not sure which you mean LOL.

Anyway we are brown towels she is white 8)

xXx

Hmm well the one thing i got i wouldn't say the quality has gone up, ripped before even used lol but they do have some things in such as wipes and stuff for cheaper than other shops but still the brands such as pampers or huggies. They do occasionaly get the odd good thing in but then they arew soon gone too lol.

i guess in most cases you get what you pay for don't you?

i think costco/kirkland signature nappies are faaaabulous! so are the costco/kirkland wipes. that was all my 3year old used and honest to god no leaks, no rashes, none of them jelly/crystals that sometimes leak. they were great, think that's where we will be going this time too :D
Xxx

seperate as in ours and hers, not going to use ours on her - I wouldnt want to use the same towels as my mum and dad (I'm a bit funny you see that way!) ... not seperate as in ours in one corner of the room and hers in the other................ not sure which you mean LOL.

even after you have washed them ? :o

we got 3year old his own towels but only because sponge bob is cute and memy own ariel the mermaid one because she's cute too :rofl: we always wash towels after using though, not like alot of people who put them on the towel rack/radiator for the next time... yuck.

xXx

xXx

Home Bargains wipes arent really a bargain, they were over £1.20 and the same were £1 in the Pound Shops.

We got a new wooden loo seat from there and the hinges snapped within a few weeks, so I thinks you take your chance from there.
After saying that, they are selling Ladybird Woolworths outfits for £3.99/£4.99 so they are good for some things.

even after you have washed them ? :o

we got 3year old his own towels but only because sponge bob is cute and memy own ariel the mermaid one because she's cute too :rofl: we always wash towels after using though, not like alot of people who put them on the towel rack/radiator for the next time... yuck.

xXx

My hubby would want spongebob ones!!!!!!!!!!!

I’ve had some baby towels given to me but for the most part I’ll probably end up using my regular family towels.

I have bought baby towels think they were from Mothercare £12.99 for 3, I bought new baby towels with my first too but only because they were a lot softer than our towels.Im sure some normal new towels will be just as soft though and prob a lot cheaper.

i got some hooded towels with wash mitts at matalan yesterday, the tag said £4.50, but they went through the till at £ 1.13, baragain

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->