baby wearing in winter

Lucy_lu_84

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Hey ladies!

I plan on wearing my new baby, and having DS in a buggy. What do you do when it's raining tho? Cos if they are in a buggy it doesn't matter cos you stick a rain cover over them...and and don't want to not be able to go out when its wet. Kind of limits you seriously.

Sorry if its a stupid question! lol

im quite lucky as i am a very petite size 6/8 and my mom is a 12/14 and her raincoat fits around me and bubs with plenty of room, i just make sure that LO has a hat on and that ive got an umbrella incase it gets quite heavy :)

I used to just buy a super large coat and wear that, it didn't look very good but kept us both dry

I use a kari-me and a didymos which are wraps so I wrap my bubs up really high, pop a hat on them and then pop the top of the sling over their head and put my maternity coat around us both! They have both been so warm and snuggly and not noticed the rain at all, and it always keeps me nice and warm on a miserable day too! x

Well umbrella is out of th question really if trying to push a buggy to!

I have a moby so guess wrapping up all snuggly is one plan, hmm might have to invest in a cheap large coat or something! Didn't wear Joshua much so got no experience really!

Love my moby tho!

I have a really large old parka, huge hood, waterproof and it's absolutely brilliant even if it's bucketing down and yeah wrap and a high front carry is definitely the way forward!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->