Baby Wearing when you are a big mama!

bunnyg82

Mum to 2 gorgeous boys
Reaction score
Hiya, I am currently a size 24/26 but slowly losing weight so maybe by the time when baby is born will hopefully be about a 20/22. Anyway, my boobs are rather large as it is now, but I assume will get bigger.

So, I am just wondering if this is gonna prevent me baby wearing? I am really keen to do this as much as possible as I know it has many benefits. I'm thinking of getting the close baby carrier but I don't want to spend money doing this if I am not gonna be able to use it cos of my size!

Any help please? xx

Are you in the UK? I would get to a sling meet if you are and try some out.

Or make your own Moby or Ring Sling. That way it fits they way you need. :thumbup:

hey hunny.

Yea i'd recommend seeing if theres a asling meet near you aswell, where abouts are you living, uk? https://www.slingmeet.co.uk/

Also big mama slings has measurements and sizing guides https://www.bigmamaslings.co.uk/zen-cart/

Thanks girlies, yeah there is a sling meet near me. When should I go? I imagine fairly late into my pregnancy? x

i don't know tbh! I guess in a way of you were to go now you're kind of going to get a more accurate measurement but then your body could completly change after pregnancy. Does it give any advice on the site? I think there's a forum dedicated to the meets?

Thanks, I will take a look at the forum and maybe ask them a question then :) xx

I am about a size 18 at the moment but have been a 22. I still baby wear, I don't think it affects it at all. I have a wrap sling I can now tie it at the front but before I just used to tie it at the back and it was perfectly fine.
Also I have had a ring sling which was fine I just didnt find it comfortable having the weight on one shoulder, wrap sling was much better for me.
I think it depends what kind of sling you want x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->