Baby whimpering - nightmares?

T

TashaAndBump

Anna makes quite a lot of whimpery / scared sounding noises in her sleep lately... Could she be having a nightmare at just 11 weeks?? She sounds really upset and scared :(

Kieran did this i think it is very possible x x

Rhiannon did it from about 6 weeks, and she would pull faces at the same time, she is in my arms as i type this coz i had to pick her up she was crying in her sleep..
:hugs: for Anna xxx

Josh has had nightmares since he's about a week old. He pulls a sad face then he yells or does one little cry.

Makes me wonder what can they be dreaming of? Sometimes he giggles and has a huge smile on his face which makes me melt :cloud9:

riley crys in his sleep only when hes napping not at night though

I think it is possible. Oscar has been doing it for some time.
Sometimes he starts to cry, I pick him up, he wakes up and beams at me. :cloud9:

Sometimes he giggles and has a huge smile on his face which makes me melt :cloud9:[/QUOTE]

my bby does that to i think hes dreaming of a big bottle lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jack really screams in his sleep, it's a real full on cry and I wake up screaming "oh my god what is wrong with him!" only to find he is asleep...lol It's also quite funny when he kicks and punches in his sleep...cuz it's like what does he have to dream about at 5 weeks...not like he can see much :S

Jack really screams in his sleep, it's a real full on cry and I wake up screaming "oh my god what is wrong with him!" only to find he is asleep...lol It's also quite funny when he kicks and punches in his sleep...cuz it's like what does he have to dream about at 5 weeks...not like he can see much :S
:lol: bless him.

probably dreaming about birth, it's supposed to be quite a feat for LO's. They say that LO gets a massive rush of adrenelin while being born, the same amount that an old person gets when the have a heart attack. What a rush huh? Put the bungy away :lol: ;)

Thing is it was an emergency c-section hehe :p

awww. yeah Angelynn does this quite frequently too. Makes me worried that she's dreaming of all the bad things that happened in the NICU. She'll whimper and make all these sad faces and sometimes she'll have this soft cry that sounds so much different than her other ones and really makes me want to cry too! Than I have to pick her up and comfort her. Poor little babes

Ebonii does a little of both wimpers sometimes then smiles and giggles (which is soooooo cute :D ) night after her jags are the worst ive seen her its like shes dreaming about them :(

callum has started doing this, just in the last week tho. He'll be lying in his cot and he starts really crying but when you go and check on him he's fast asleep.

awww. yeah Angelynn does this quite frequently too. Makes me worried that she's dreaming of all the bad things that happened in the NICU. She'll whimper and make all these sad faces and sometimes she'll have this soft cry that sounds so much different than her other ones and really makes me want to cry too! Than I have to pick her up and comfort her. Poor little babes

Yeah exactly - me too! They say they don't remember but I still worry... and she cries when I lift her legs (to change her nappy) - I worry that it reminds her of the lumber puncture or something. such a sad little cry. What else could they be dreaming of that makes them cry?? poor bubba's :cry:

Aspen has been having bad dreams for quite some time--- she'll let out the saddest cries while sleeping and I can't help but feel sad for her. Sometimes she pouts too while sleeping... but on the other hand, she smiles and lets a bit of a chuckle out during good dreams too.

Don't you just wish you can take their bad dreams away? I usually just sit beside her and tell her it's ok and stroke her face--- she's sleeping, but she still seems to relax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->