Baby wipes smell

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
I use to LOVE the smell of baby wipes now its YAK!

Anyone else the same?!

I love the smell of baby wipes! and baby powder :)

No can't stand them...all i can smell with them is poo!! Well that is what my bain is telling me!!

Nope,still love 'em! I could sniff them all day long.... :D

ohhh baby talc powder i love it me i used to like baby wipes but now they stink maybe just cause weve got used to the smell????

We use loads of different kinds so it's never just one smell and i don't mind them...but those nappy sacks :sick: ...the orange ones that you get everywhere that all smell the same - i used to love that smell. Now it just reminds me of baby poo! x

I use unscented ones... But I know what you mean... Can't stand the smell of poop bags!!!

I don't like nappy bag smell either, we get the cheapest ones from Tesco or Boots and they don't smell too good. I like the smell of Huggies baby wipes, mm.

I use unscented but if you really give a good whiff it does have a smell and its not very nice.. but I like the smell of powder :)

:rofl:coz it reminds you of poo:dohh::rofl:

The new Huggies wipes with Shea Butter are gorgeous:cloud9:

I love the smell of the Huggies wipes - the Aloe Vera ones, the Shea Butter Ones, and the Pampers Baby Fresh.

But hate the smell of cheaper wipes. :( x

Lol, I love the smell of washing powder & clean washing. As soon as i got caught with Livvy thats the first thing i went off & i couldnt stand all the way through my pregnancy!
At the mo only thing i cant stand is the smell of the antibacterial wipes we keep in the changing bag to wipe the highchairs down when we eat out.

I like the smell of Sainsbury's basic brand. Not as soft, but I don't use them for a baby! The rest of them seem to just smell horrible anyway, not so much that I associate them with poo!...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->