Baby Worst Buys

Worst buy was her Moses basket and bottle warmer! Moses basket because she was a large baby she only could use it until she was 6 weeks old and the bottle warmer because it drove me insane!! Seriously, the milk was either freezing or way to hot!!! Aarrrgghhhh .........

Bottle warmers - I have two which were never used, upright bath seat which didnt have any underside to the bar which wraps around so the hard plastic was digging into her legs, tommee tippee bottles - gave her wind and the teats kept collapsing flat when she sucked (love Avent bottles and teats), and I also have a Quinny Zapp Xtra (out of necessity of having a miniscule car boot so it was the only pushchair available that would fit - it only just fits the collapsed chassis with no more room) and whilst its not awful, it is very flimsy and we have a 2nd sturdy pushchair for days out that lives in my partner's car. Unfortunately I would have to buy a new car if I bought a new pushchair!

Chicco multiway was the worst stroller I ever had. Ugly, heavy and hard to push.

DO NOT.... I REPEAT DO NOT!!! Click on the link that laura19 posted. It is a virus. She posted this crap on my thread too. Luckily I am technologically savvy and my DH also verified. Do not, under any circumstances, click on that link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->