Baby wrap/sling

carries

Mother of two under two!
Reaction score
Hello!

Yet another website I have found while pretending to work. I really like the idea of these and love the idea of making my own!

Enjoy

https://www.wearyourbaby.com/StartHere/ByTypeofCarrier/Wraps/FrontWrapCross/tabid/180/Default.aspx

yeah ive seen this before i think making your own looks great! imagine all the great fabrics you can use

Love it......
can't wait to try one myself when the time comes...hehe

Not sure I'm that coordinated :D but it looks great

its a great idea, but i dont think ill risk it- knowing my luck ill do it wrong and my baby will fall out!!

These are really neat, but I know someone who got one and couldn't figure out how to use it. They are confusing, you may want to have someone show you how to do it before you buy it. The digram looks pretty self explanitory, but I know I would goof it up somehow, lol!!!

I personally dont like them! I think they are so dangerous, espicially if you are like me....prone to falling over!

I think they're a great idea. It does take a couple tries to get really good at using them. And I know several people who have used them & no one has dropped their baby! As for falling - at least this way your arms are free to catch yourself. I fell once carrrying a baby in my arms - terrifying 'cause you wanna protect baby but you can't let go to catch yourself.

i saw a very content baby being carried in one of these a few weeks ago. think i'll get one too!

once you have done it a few times the tie is so easy, and it feels so secure and snug. Cally loves being carried and is such a calm and contented baby

and baby wearing is good for premmies also i imagine boobie feeding would be easy using one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->