Baby?

Good luck! Where abouts in your cycle are you?

I'm about 5dpo now and I also have a positive feeling.

How long have you been trying to conceive?

X

In 4dpo and feeling lucky this month! Been trying for 8 but this is our first month using cbfm and actually knowing when I ovulated! Fingers crossed

I ovulated on valentines day..this will be our 4th month and I had awesome cm when I O'd..and everything else is just falling into place...I just feel like there's no way this isn't our month! Haha

I also have a good feeling this month. My period just ended on feb 12th but its a feeling I have. Best of luck to all you ladies!

I wonder if our good feelings are true..that would be awesome!
Mothers intuition :)

I really hope so, I'm fed up of waiting!!!!! If only there was something/anything we could do in the tww to help!

Me too..I want to take a pregnancy test now even though I know it will be too early lol

I'm thinking the first..but I will probably give in a few days before that

Me too! That feels so far away right now!

Tick tock tick tock.
7dpo, looking out for implantation signs over next few days

It's going by so slow..hmm..what can we do to pass the time?

No idea! Usually I'm peeing on sticks or planning bd, or drinking grapefruit juice. If I knew of anything I could do right now to increase the odds I would!!
Trying not to think about it but its not that easy

I think I o'd on Feb 13 or 14 but I am not 100% positive, I am not so sure I caught the egg this month, DH had to do his SA this month, so we BD's on the 12th and 13th but not after that until yesterday, I know there is still a slim chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->