Baby?

I hope I get my bundle this round! My husband bought me chicken soup for the new moms soul for valentines day and it has made me want a baby so much more

I know :) he'll be a great daddy!
I'm counting down the hours..almost 7DPO!

Good luck! Got my positive opk today! Here's some extra baby dust for you!...:dust:

Saturday could be our day then! It gets scarier the more I do it! So far it's always been bfn n I slump into negativity n disappointment. But I love imagining the excitement n fear n every other emotion possible if its bfp! How our lives would change!

Omg just realised I can't count! First peak on cbfm was a week Tuesday, which means in 9dpo today and 11dpo on sat...

That's even more exciting haha, you could get your bfp sooner!

Just bought some frer, planning on testing with fmu tomorrow, 11 dpo. What are your plans?

Bfn :( bit of spotting too. Prob beans AF is not far away :(

I think I'm gonna wait until the day AF is due...it's only 3 days away..I hope I can make it!

Good plan, that's mine too, which for me means Wednesday. Might wait longer if I can!

I don't think I will be able to but I sure will try....I need to go to POAS anonymous haha

Yu guys have awesome willpower. Once I'm 10 dpo I will probably test everyday, I'm wayyy too impatient. Lol

The only reason I'm waiting on AF is because another bfn will crush me...I'm so sure that I'm pregnant this cycle, though, that it will be hard to make myself not test!

I can't stand the wait through this first month, it breaks my heart to watch you girls who have tried for months and years get BFNs, I'm PRAYING you get a BFP this month!

It's not too bad...this is our fourth month though and most other couples are (statistically) pregnant by now..i try not to dwell on it though..so we set a few goals to focus on while we try.. That way if there's no baby we can complete goals and if there is..then great! :)

That's cool, sounds like you guys have a good, positive relationship. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->