Baby?

I know what you mean, I'm apprehensive. I want it so much, but it's still a huge life change, everything as you know it changes. Ur body, ur home, ur relationship, ur work, ur financial situation.
I still can't wait!
Cd8 today, cbfm isn't even asking me to test! Another 13 days til o :(

I can't wait either! Lol
I have about a week til o

It's terrible that your cycle is so long, I just wish there was some way I could fix it

I know! Although I just got a high on my cbfm, 4 days earlier than last month. So perhaps o could be earlier too. Quite irregular since coming off pill last may, last two cycles were both 35 days tho, thought it was settling down.

Have you tried taking vitamins for it? I heard good things about chaste berry supplements

Never heard of those, will they regulate or shorten my cycles?

Supposed to be both...I'm getting them for my friend...
I've never actually tried them though

Ooh I'll look them up. Still on a cbfm high, so bd every other day. How are you getting on?

Very tired...the store manager at the store I'm working for was fired and I'm getting all kinds of hours...me and my husband barely see each other anymore..when I get up I have to get ready and when I get home he leaves for work. No BD'ing "/
I think we are gonna go on a TTC break.. Maybe try to pay off the car while we're on this break..who knows, maybe with less pressure we will get a surprise.

Eek that sounds tough ! Heard of so many surprises tho when people stop trying, could be the way forwards! Will u take a break from baby n bump too then ?

Sounds good. I applaud you. Don't think I could stop obsessing if I tried!

It worked! We decided to go on break and pay off the car, almost got it done and my husband lost his job...2 days later i got a beautiful :bfp:
No pressure and we got a surprise! So happy :dance:

Just wanted to update you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"