Baby?

Just read only 20-30% of women get implantation bleeding! Argh! Nothing to help get through the next week

I think I'm gonna find something to do everyday until testing..I don't know...maybe certain excersises or dinner to look forward to.. Yea.. I don't know... What are the chances of a :bfp: 5DPO? Haha

Haha, I read today that a few lucky people get a bfp at 7dpo! Hmmmm, want to not test til I'm late really, wonder if ill make it!

I dreamt of implantation bleeding last night! Lol. Going to be a long week

Me too, feeling less positive n more scared for af or bfn :(

I know what you mean... I'm starting to get the feeling I'm setting myself up for disappointment

Me too. Always thought I'd be one of those women who only realise they are pregnant when they are weeks late, not spending every day thinking/hoping/dreaming about it. Oh well, beggars/choosers and all that!
Debating testing on sat, I'll be 10dpo...

Me too! My husband will get paid the day before and we can get some frers (ran out last cycle, I only have a digital left)

Yeah I'm too impatient and always testing, lol. But I would test at 10 dpo for sure.

Not sure, someone on here said its the most common day to test and get a real positive. I'm not sure how false positives happen.

Oh, yeah false negs are still possible but usually it should detect pregnancy after two weeks, so 14days past ovulation. So u can still get a neg, but I would still test again in a week if it is neg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->