Baby?

Yay Melli! I'm so excited you didn't gp get AF yet! Yay!

Yeah it's scary, but sorta thrilling, and hopefully fulfilling in the end. :)

Yea..I'm scared and excited at the same time...I'm about to go buy more tests :haha:

It's ok, keep testing. You know I was just reading that sometimes you might not get a positive until two weeks after CONCEPTION. and conception can happen up to two weeks after ovulation, so goodness, some tests might not be positive after a month! I have had a few girls tell me they didn't get a positive until they were over a month pregnant!

Oh Melli, I'm so sorry girl. It's ok, next month will be IT!

I'm sorry! Count the days with me! I'm on cd2 on my cbfm, last months peak was cd21!! So I have a lot of waiting til o. Then more waiting til AF! Argh! When do u expect to o? U trying anything different this month?

I usually o around cd12... But this month is was cd14 (valentines day)...,Anne that why I was late

Boo, horrible isn't it! Oh well, not long to wait for you til next o

And that might be* sometimes my iPad doesn't space and autocorrects me :)

Cd1 and $100 towards the car!

This is random but I was at the bookstore and seen a book where one of the boys in it was named Nix...what do you think of that name?

That's unusual! I like it! Unusual names are good!

I like it! that is a super cute name!

And that might be* sometimes my iPad doesn't space and autocorrects me :)

Cd1 and $100 towards the car!

This is random but I was at the bookstore and seen a book where one of the boys in it was named Nix...what do you think of that name?

It sounds cute but it is the name (spelled the same too) of the shampoo that kills lice, lol. So I would always think of that.

Hey :)
Anybody else get apprehensive when it comes to being pregnant? I know this is what I want more than anything...and we are financially ready... But I feel like I'm being selfish for trying so hard for a baby when we may not be ready..do you know what I mean? I don't think I know what I mean.

Also, my sister just told me she was pregnant with #2 and her due date is what mine would have been last cycle :(
It's kind of weird if you think about it...I was so sure I was pregnant and it turns out she is...I'm sure ill love my niece/nephew I just hope I can be pregnant with her...
I don't know why I decided to post here...just some thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->