Baby?

Hi,
I'm out. AF got me this morning. Good luck with your testing, fingers crossed for your bfp!!!

That's my issue, I think DH gets more upset then even I do to see a BFN, it kills me to see the disappointment in his face!

I will! They are awful, my husband gets so disappointed too and it breaks my heart :(

Sorry the :witch: got you Maxie :hugs: but it just means you are on to a new cycle and ready to try again! Lots of :dust: to you this cycle!

Hi,
I'm out. AF got me this morning. Good luck with your testing, fingers crossed for your bfp!!!

Sorry Maxie :hugs:
I took a test this morning :bfn:..12dpo
Is it still too early even though AF is due today?

Maxie I'm so sorry, girl, I really hope this next month is your month. Keep on chatting :comp: with us on here and we will try to entertain you or make you laugh...like this... :tease: :juggle: :football:

And Melli, I'm sorry you got another bfn this morning, but it's still possible you are pregnant! It could still be early. It can take 14 days or possibly even longer for implantation, so there is still hope! I will use :witch: witchy powers and try to scare away your :af:. Hehe.

I love you, girls! :hug:

Thanks Art!
And I agree, not too late Mel!! Not til the witch arrives! Good luck! And if she does arrive we can count down to our next o together

I really don't want to get my hopes up (even though I already have)
But no sign of AF yet..and she is due today
Also I think I have some symptoms...*TMI ALERT* I'm usually really dry down there close to my period and I'm and soaked with cm...also gassy...hmmmm?

Yeah I've had a lot of milky, almost yogurt consistency cm. lots of it, I'm 5dpo. I hope you don't get af today! (Or tomorrow) lol

I'm trying to think positive! Had a lot of symptoms but I know how deceiving they are! 10 days till AF. First proper month of TTC!

Good luck ladies, sending lots and lots of baby dust!!

:dust: to everyone from me too!

No sign of AF yet!!! She is usually very regular but when she gets in her moods she shows up 2 days late.. If she hasn't come by Friday I will test again
(Between you and me...i'll give in way before that :haha:)
How are you guys? You feeling ok Maxie?

If my future :baby: knew how much I wanted him/her right now he/she would tell me if s/he's here already.

Do you guys have any gender preference(obviously healthy babies are #1)
I want a boy and my sweetie wants a girl

I am just gonna post a million times..(again tmi) but close to AF my body usually cleanses itself if you know what I mean..and right now I am constipated

I would like a girl, cuz I was 17 when my brother was born, and I helped raise him so I felt sorta like I did the boy thing already, he is 8 now and him and I are super close, he calls me mom on accident all the time, haha! But yeah I would love to dress up a baby girl. And pick a beautiful baby girl name.

I want to know what a mother-son relationship is like..my husband wants a little girl to spoil :)

Hi,
I'm ok thanks Mel, new cycle new start! Your symptoms sound positive! Looking forward to hearing you test results!
I genuinely have no preference. I loved having an older brother when I was young, someone to look after me! But would love a little girl- a mini me! Would also love twins! But I just want a healthy one. Ten fingers ten toes!

I am #1 wanting a healthy happy baby, but I really want a boy, DH does too, and because of our luck I have a feeling we will have a girl lol, both my SIL's just had girls, so i feel like there are enough girls in the family, we need a boy, but most of all I would be thrilled with twins any gender but preferably one of each or 2 boys!

My aunt and uncle were boy/girl twins..that would be perfect for me and my husband :)
Still no sign of AF! She is officially 1 day late...and now I think she is just tricking me haha...I'm gonna get excited and she is gonna show up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->