• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BabyandBump Chart Stalkers - Add Your Chart & Chat

Gotcha added! Welcome to BnB!!! Ill do my best to help answer your charting questions... Im not the greatest at it... but I can try :)

Suz

Can you move my chart from BFP charters to just charting as I will be TTC again very soon?

Can you move my chart from BFP charters to just charting as I will be TTC again very soon?

I'm sorry about your m/c! How far along were you and when did yours happen? Mine happened 4/28/1992 @ 10w 2d and my most recent one was4/30/2008 @ 7w 4d. My OB said I had a blighted ovum. I just want to be pg again and know the baby is healthy and growing. GL and I hope this next time the baby sticks! Baby :dust: !

Hi can you add mines please

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Kerry7

I'm sorry about your m/c! How far along were you and when did yours happen? Mine happened 4/28/1992 @ 10w 2d and my most recent one was4/30/2008 @ 7w 4d. My OB said I had a blighted ovum. I just want to be pg again and know the baby is healthy and growing. GL and I hope this next time the baby sticks! Baby :dust: !

I found out baby's heart stopped beating on June 9th, 2008 when I went for an emergency ultrasound as my doctor couldnt find the heartbeat with the doppler I was 14wks exactly that day. I had my d&c on June 12th, 2008. My last m/c was December 25th, 2007 and I was about 10wks but they think the fetus may have died a few weeks earlier. Sorry about your m/c's. I hear ya about the wanting to be pregnant again and I definitely hope to have a healthy baby the next time. Good luck and :dust: to you too!!

I would like people to stalk my chart :p and give me pointers and make sure I am doing it right since I am new to it!

Thanks!

I would like people to stalk my chart :p and give me pointers and make sure I am doing it right since I am new to it!

Thanks!

:hugs: Gotcha on the list!!!

hi, can you put my chart on the list too? I have very long cycles. :(
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1f353c

Gotcha on the list Curiosa :headspin:

Can i join this thread please :hi:

its my first month charting and im a complete novice so any opinions would be great!

Girls, I didn't quite understand if here's where I can post a question about my chart or if it needs to be posted elsewhere (sorry!).
I just got my period after a very long cycle. FF gives me a dotted line because it thinks I might have ovulated, but I think it just put ovulation at day 54 because the first cycle I charted I ovulated on day 54.
I think I did not ovulate at all because I don't think there is a temperature trend and also there really was no CM around the time FF thinks I might have ovulated. Could someone have a look at my May5 chart and tell me if they see a temperature trend and whether you think I ovulated or not (if yes, which day)? Thanks! xx

Can i join this thread please :hi:

its my first month charting and im a complete novice so any opinions would be great!

Thanks for joining us!!!!! I put you on the list!!!!! Good Luck!
:dust:

Girls, I didn't quite understand if here's where I can post a question about my chart or if it needs to be posted elsewhere (sorry!).
I just got my period after a very long cycle. FF gives me a dotted line because it thinks I might have ovulated, but I think it just put ovulation at day 54 because the first cycle I charted I ovulated on day 54.
I think I did not ovulate at all because I don't think there is a temperature trend and also there really was no CM around the time FF thinks I might have ovulated. Could someone have a look at my May5 chart and tell me if they see a temperature trend and whether you think I ovulated or not (if yes, which day)? Thanks! xx

I see why it put your Ovulation day where it did. I think it say teh 3 days of same temps then a rise then a dip... and it took that dip as your Ovulation day. Try using some OPKs this month along with the charting... Might help give you some better answers/results :)

I see why it put your Ovulation day where it did. I think it say teh 3 days of same temps then a rise then a dip... and it took that dip as your Ovulation day. Try using some OPKs this month along with the charting... Might help give you some better answers/results :)

I did use OPKs, I just got two equal lines on day 45 (that positive sign on the chart), but I did not ovulate after the supposed LH surge. The rest of the cycle all my OPKs were negative. Thanks for taking a look! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->