• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BabyandBump Chart Stalkers - Add Your Chart & Chat

jacky, I wanted to take a look at yours but I can't see your chart. The link you put in your signature is just a link to FF, not a link to your homepage on FF. :dohh:

Check now she is fixed, sorry blonde moment:dohh::dohh:

Can someone please look at my chart FF has put OV @ CD 14 but i thought it would have been CD16 but then this would give me a very short luteal phase.

Thanks in advance xx

jacky - I think it looks fine! You're only on CD 8 and it's ok that it's flat before ovulation. I know quite a few people have ups and downs but it's good that yours is stable, it will be easier for you to see when the temperature rise occurs ;)

krissi - is looks to me like it could either be CD 14 or CD16. FF is not sure either, cause it gave you a dotted line ;)

jacky - I think it looks fine! You're only on CD 8 and it's ok that it's flat before ovulation. I know quite a few people have ups and downs but it's good that yours is stable, it will be easier for you to see when the temperature rise occurs ;)

Thanks hun, i thought so aswell, i would so not miss a spike in that stable chart....:hug:

Thank you hun, feel a bit better now about the BFNs!!!

*Updated Pg1 List*

Jacky24 I added you to the list... Also Krissi, I corrected your link :)

hi suz !! im new to this site in fact new to computers aswell!! i go on ff also n wud like to add my chart,its the first one ive done,only started charting this mth is wot i mean!! but uknow where it says the persons name then www fertilityfriend home blah blah ,then theres a number is that our password for that site or sommat?? could u add mine? wot details wud u need to no?? thanks(am usless at stuff like this!):)

:hi: Welcome to BnB!!!!!!!

When you are on FF, on the Left hand side there are several links. One should say Share your chart. If you click that, it will give you your charts links... Should look like all the charts on page one of this thread. If you copy that link and paste it in a reply to this post, I can add it to page one... Hope that helps :hugs:

Jacky, Im betting it will say that you ovulate today or tomorrow... I would start BDing!!

Sorry...trying to add my tickerline and not succeeding! :dohh:

I'm in a pickle..have made a ticker line from the ticker factory and it says to cut and paste but I'm obviously putting it in the wrong place..soz!

:lol: Make sure you copy the BB code that starts and ends with , then go into your User CP, edit your signature, and paste it in there :)

Hope that helps
:hug:

Hi would you be able to add my chart?
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1fafec
Thanks

OMG suz FF said i ovulated.... could this actually be true????

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I havn't Ovulated since feb this year????

Suz,

Sorry my link was wrong, i think i have now corrected it. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back