BabyandBump Chart Stalkers - Add Your Chart & Chat

When I was charting and using OPKs at the same time I would get conflicting info.

Just for fun, ignore the temp on the day it says you ovulated and see what that does to your chart....

When I was charting and using OPKs at the same time I would get conflicting info.

Just for fun, ignore the temp on the day it says you ovulated and see what that does to your chart....

thanks for the idea!
if I ignore that temp, it tells me I haven't ovulated at all. Which is exactly what I think happened - no ovulation at all.

Does FF give an acurate O date when it's your first month charting? I was convinced yesterday was O day and this morning when I entered my temp, it gave me CD11 as O day and if that's right I think my BD was Off :(

I think you get a more accurate result the second month....

Im actually scared to add my chart, just started temping 4days ago and i have a straight line:dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:.

Help!!!!!!!

I think thats ok.... ;) Once you keep going throughout the month it should start moving around :)

Thanks suz, OH was laughing he always tells me my temp stays the same (HOT):hissy::hissy::hissy:and in the past 4days he has been canning himself.

But i have got a horrible lung infection and been wondering if that could be affecting my temp aswell.

Can I dd mine please too? Need all the help I can get as they just confuse me!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

Thanks suz, OH was laughing he always tells me my temp stays the same (HOT):hissy::hissy::hissy:and in the past 4days he has been canning himself.

But i have got a horrible lung infection and been wondering if that could be affecting my temp aswell.

I do believe that being sick can affect your temps. Just keep taking them but keep that in mind.

Gotcha On the list Krissi!!!

Can someone look at my chart and give me your opinion?
FF has O date as CD11 but I am sure that cannot be correct, can it? Based on OPKs and Cm I would say it was CD16 ???
I was out of town from the 5th - the 7th, could that have effected my chart with those two extremely low temps?

Thanks for having a look see :)

JK, FF gives you a dotted line, so it's not sure either. I'm not sure myself cause your temperatures are up and down a lot. To me it doesn't look like you've ovulated. sorry i cannot help much.

I would have said CD13 hun x

Thanks ladies :( I will be so bummed if I didn't/don't ovulate this cycle :(

Your OPKs gave you positives hun so keep thinking of that the temps aren't always an exact science as far as i can see x

yeah but usually temps are better than OPKs, you can get a positive OPK and not ovulate, but if you temp correctly you should have high temperatures after ovulation. Perhaps you have to wait and see if the rest of your temps are high, because they are oscillating quite a bit at the moment. Don't lose hope! :hugs:

:cry::cry::cry::cry: ther is something wrong with my temps isn't there:cry::cry::cry::cry: I have a flat line.

jacky, I wanted to take a look at yours but I can't see your chart. The link you put in your signature is just a link to FF, not a link to your homepage on FF. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->