BabyandBump Chart Stalkers - Add Your Chart & Chat

Hiya Ladies

Feeling rotten today - felt sick since I have woken up and still do!

Does my chart look positive? Had a temp dip on 8dpo and never had that before!

Any advice would be appreciated!

thanks

Kate

Your Chart looks Great!!!!

When are you going to test?

:dust:

Hi MrsH! Liking your temp dip as it's similar enough to mine on 7DPO!

Suz, can you please add my chart and I'd appreciate any comments girlies. Testing in the morn. Wish me luck. I'm nervous. I would so love to get a :bfp:

stay away wicked :witch:

:headspin: Your chart looks very promising!!!! Good luck for the AM

Anyone have any idea whats going on with my chart? It goes up on 1, 3 and 5 dpo and down 2, 4 and 6 dpo. I can't seem to see a chart like mine on ff. I'm not a vip member.

Can someone take a look at my chart, pleeeease! I've totally confused myself by reading up on so much that my head is about to burst :dohh:

How many DPO am I?

Is it when I get the temp dip? CD36

Or is btw 24 and 36 hours after I get my first +OPK? Had two, one on CD37 and a second on CD38.

Got sore boobs at the moment, have done since Sunday and feeling tired. Not sure if it's just post-OV. Also got lower back pain but it's not crampinglike AF, it's more a sort of muscle pain... weird. I know it's way too soon to start looking for symptoms but I can't help it :blush: Just need to know how many DPO so I can starting POAS! :happydance:

Can someone take a look at my chart, pleeeease! I've totally confused myself by reading up on so much that my head is about to burst :dohh:

How many DPO am I?

Is it when I get the temp dip? CD36

Or is btw 24 and 36 hours after I get my first +OPK? Had two, one on CD37 and a second on CD38.

Got sore boobs at the moment, have done since Sunday and feeling tired. Not sure if it's just post-OV. Also got lower back pain but it's not crampinglike AF, it's more a sort of muscle pain... weird. I know it's way too soon to start looking for symptoms but I can't help it :blush: Just need to know how many DPO so I can starting POAS! :happydance:

I'm not really good at this, but from what I have read you get a pos OPK right before you O and looking at your temps that would mean you O'd on cd 39 and are only 4 dpo. I hope there is someone with more experience on here who can help you better. This is just my opinion.

can someone look at my chart pls and help me?? I have just had a surge in my temp and just wondered if it meant anything i am 5dpo

If you are sick moved aournd before taking your temp it could be from that. Or sometimes hang overs can do that too... Not saying thats you (that was me allot :rofl:)

Anyways.... Lets see what your temps look like in the next few days. Could be a good thing if it stays high...

:help: I'm back again with more questions about my chart! :dohh: I know you can't take FF as gospel, but this week I've put two temps in and it's changed my OV date from CD36 to CD39... and now after this mornings temp it's changed it back to CD36 - which means AF is due today, but nothing as yet *fingers crossed*

My question is... do your temps have to stay above the coverline for you to be pregnant? Mine went just below it a couple of times but this morning my temp shot up from 36.2 yesterday to 36.8 - the highest it's ever been. Am I still in with a chance? Or does it mean that I just have a 'triphasic' chart?

Another question......... where has my link and signatures gone?????

:help: I'm back again with more questions about my chart! :dohh: I know you can't take FF as gospel, but this week I've put two temps in and it's changed my OV date from CD36 to CD39... and now after this mornings temp it's changed it back to CD36 - which means AF is due today, but nothing as yet *fingers crossed*

My question is... do your temps have to stay above the coverline for you to be pregnant? Mine went just below it a couple of times but this morning my temp shot up from 36.2 yesterday to 36.8 - the highest it's ever been. Am I still in with a chance? Or does it mean that I just have a 'triphasic' chart?

Another question......... where has my link and signatures gone?????

Well to answer the siggy question, its possible it was removed for being too big? Ill have to look into that for you :hugs: We are supose to leave a siggy rules thingy in your siggy if we remove it, but that could be an oversight. Ill let you know :hugs:

As for your chart, dips after Ovulation could mean that implimintation (spelling sucks) So thats a good thing. But you want your temps to stay high. If you get really close to your AF day and you have a dip then that could mean AF is going to show her ugly head.

I know that FF only tells you when you O after you O. I have had the O date change on me from time to time too when charting so I wouldnt worry about it... thats why I liked to Chart and use OPKs then I can be sure when I O and get an idea for the next month when to get busy :wohoo:

Well, I think I just got my answer this morning... my temp has gone down and there's brown spotting :cry: Why do I let myself keep thinking we've hit the jackpot every month? It's just a huge let down when :witch: arrives :hissy: I suppose I should be thankful it's only going to be a 51 day cycle this time...

Hi! great work Suz! :hug:

here's my chart.... https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/233b85
good luck to all and babydust!!!
LP
xox

HI! Here's my chart homepage: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/234f98

Can you add it up??? Thanks!

will ya add my chart Suz? Link's in my sig line!

Here is my chart https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/23711e
Please go and have a nosey - I am desperately hoping my temp will fly up tomorrow, really gutted today it wasn't very high as my OPK was very faint this month (but I have marked it as a pos as had other symptoms)

:hi: You can add my chart, this is our 2nd month TTC.

The link is below.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->