• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BabyandBump Chart Stalkers - Add Your Chart & Chat

:hugs: If I was close to you I would drive a test to you :lol:

Hi girls, could someone take a look at my chart and let me know what u think, spotting is due tomorrow and AF on Tuesday and my temps are very different from my last cycles. Do you think it's my body responding to the suppliments i have been taking to increase my LP or do could i be pregnant?

jacky24 sorry about ur :bfn: i hope it's just a bit early for u and ur :bfp: is a few days away :hugs: XXX

Hi girls, could someone take a look at my chart and let me know what u think, spotting is due tomorrow and AF on Tuesday and my temps are very different from my last cycles. Do you think it's my body responding to the suppliments i have been taking to increase my LP or do could i be pregnant?

jacky24 sorry about ur :bfn: i hope it's just a bit early for u and ur :bfp: is a few days away :hugs: XXX

Hun, your chart looks AWESOME! When are you going to test!

Hi Suz i have been testing for days :bfn: i think she is coming tho. :cry: she will be here tomorrow now i'm sure :cry:

:witch: was suppost to be here in full force this morning but just brown cm so far, i'm sure she will be here in a few hours :bfn: this morning also. XXX

my chart, bit over the place but its my 1st attempt lol
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/21f4f3

Gotcha Added Destiny!!!!

Anyone else need to be moved or edited or added?

Can you please look @ my chart and tell me what you think? It's in my siggy.

Also my usual lp is only 12 days. Which I should have got the :witch: yesterday. I'm really confused because I thought she was going to show yesterday because my bbs stopped being swollen just the day before, my temp dropped some yesterday and I was crampy. But today my temp is the same, my bbs are swollen again and slightly sore and no sign of her at all. I also had lots of hot flashes yesterday. I'm just wondering do you think its possible that I am pg? TIA!

Could you add mine please - only started this cycle but would be very interested to hear other peoples opinions!!!
Thank you xXx

Please add mine xxx any comments would be great xxx

hi can i be added onto the none preg list please

Hiya Ladies

Feeling rotten today - felt sick since I have woken up and still do!

Does my chart look positive? Had a temp dip on 8dpo and never had that before!

Any advice would be appreciated!

thanks

Kate

Hi MrsH! Liking your temp dip as it's similar enough to mine on 7DPO!

Suz, can you please add my chart and I'd appreciate any comments girlies. Testing in the morn. Wish me luck. I'm nervous. I would so love to get a :bfp:

stay away wicked :witch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->