BabyandBump Chart Stalkers - Add Your Chart & Chat

:rofl: Im half asleep :rofl: :rofl: I thought you ment I typed out Snowboard :rofl: :rofl:

Well try to not stress..... Fingers crossed temps stay up :hugs:

Help suz, firstly my temps have been 36.2 for 5 days now!!!!! and i cant enter anything into my FF it just does nothing... Can my account just expire like that??????? I was on the complimentry one!!!!!:cry::cry::cry:

Help suz, firstly my temps have been 36.2 for 5 days now!!!!! and i cant enter anything into my FF it just does nothing... Can my account just expire like that??????? I was on the complimentry one!!!!!:cry::cry::cry:

Don't think FF is working at the mo' won't let me enter either

Don't think FF is working at the mo' won't let me enter either

O thanks Loopy i am like WTF i enter my temp and press save and it doesn't change or nothing....:hugs:

I am already freaking out about my flat line, i might flat line today....:cry:

:hugs: Its ok..... I think its fine.... :hugs:

oh fantastic suz 4 adding my chart:)
ff said i O on cd12 the only day i didnt do opk,last O only got pos opk on day of O aswell!! so now im guna carry on doing opk cos theyve taken mt CH away2day with temp been 2low:( but its also first mth ive used persona monitor n in bookit says after O it wont ask u4tests...but in the first mth it might not give u a peak till it gets2 know u! n guess wot it aint askes me4a test since cd13!! so who knows> i think i maybe have O cos of cm aswell but im not a grt fan of cheaking that either lol will just have2keep doing a couple of opk everyday then if i get a pos will just have2try mt luck BD that day i suppose...had such regular cycles till i started charting uknow!lol any advice anypls feel free 2give it:)

snowbrdbella8
how come ff aint put any CH on ur chart?? and suz..my temps might seem low but sometimes i think have they put my coverline2high!!

not sure hun... my new chart is not ready yet, im not charting til tomorrow... my old chart let me down, it looooked so good, turned out to be a BIG flat Nothing, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! but its ok, sep here heather comes :)

Hey Suz... Im confused FF has placed O on CD13 for me, but i only had shooting pains and discomfort on CD14?? so i hope i am still in for this month:dohh:

Could be that you started ovulating on CD13.... The chart looks correct. I usually have O Pains for a few days.

:dust:

Well my chart didn't equal BFP Suz! Now CD3, Boooo!!

Here's my chart...

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/226b91

This is the first time I've done this so there's not much info on there at the moment. I'm still trying to make sense of it all, so no doubt I will be asking a lot of questions :blush: I did read that your temp goes up after you OV but also your temp should drop somewhere between .2 and .4 degrees before you OV. Anyone know if it's true?? I don't get OV pains... at least I don't think so, I'm still learning all the tricks on things to look out for. Can't help wondering if I'd come here 18months ago, I might be pregnant by now :dohh:

Gotcha added Tickledpink!!!!!

:wave: Welcome to BnB

HELP! Newbie to all this charting so can someone take a look at my chart pls?! I've just put this mornings temp in and big red lines popped up telling me I'm 3dpo :huh: I have 'very' irregular cycles, so I have no actual idea when I OV. I started the CBFM for the first time this cycle. Had highs since using it for the first time on CD6 but no lows or peaks. Also been using some OV test strips the same days that the CBFM asks me to POAS and they didn't show anything either. Been checking CM and no EW... do you think it's just messed up because my body is messed up? :dohh: Is it possible for me to OV but for both the CBFM and the OV strips to pick up no LH surge?? :-k

with the charts it always tells you your O days after the fact and sometimes will move around as you continue to enter your daily temps. but using all the methods that you are using, should give you a pretty good idea of when you ovulate. It might take a few months to get the hang of it as it can all be confusing... but your chart looks pretty normal :)

OMG SUZ what do you think of my chart.... and the spike comes with tons of symptoms, and brown/pink cm on 5DPO.....:hissy::hissy::hissy:

Im too scared to test:cry::cry::cry:

OMG! You have to TEST!!!!!!

OMG! You have to TEST!!!!!!

Im thinking of buying a test without OH knowing about it, as either way, if it is a :bfp: he would be thru the roof, and if it is a :bfn: i just won't tell him...... Maby saturday 1day before AF. and 15DPO:blush::blush::blush:

Thanks SUZ it was just a shock to see my temp go that high!!!!!!!!:dohh::dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->