BabyandBump Lingo & Abbreviations

ive just leart about temping :) its where you take your temperature every day of your cycle, to work out when you will ovulate, and you plot them on a chart.. hence temping and charting xxx

What is V day?

At 24 weeks, its thought that baby becomes 'viable' which means they stand a good chance of surviving if they were to be born that early. People tend to celebrate it as a milestone because they are reassured that if their baby were to be born premature, they would be very well looked after & cared for in an NICU :thumbup:

:thumbup:

I hope people read this a lot...Because I can't figure out how to make a post! I have an important question and Im seeking some input. However, I"m an idiot, so I would really appreciate someone helping me out with \directions here.lol. :dohh:

I hope people read this a lot...Because I can't figure out how to make a post! I have an important question and Im seeking some input. However, I"m an idiot, so I would really appreciate someone helping me out with \directions here.lol. :dohh:

When you first go to a forum (ttc, wtt etc) there will be a button that says "new thread" the button looks just like the "post reply" you see at the bottom and top left here. :flower:

hi girls,

what is ERF, FF in terms of car seats ( i think)?

thank you

Thankyou! Can mostly work out what they mean but WSS stumped me! Cheers ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->