BabyandBump Lingo & Abbreviations

Why cant we just say the words lol I spend half my time coming back here to find out what an abbreviation means!

I'm new to the Forum and have been coming here back and forth to see if I'm following the rules in case I had to suffer. :D Is there any punishment if we say something we shouldn't (by mistake) like getting banned or something? Just asking. :D

Thank you for these! It helps when trying to understand what people are talking about haha Im a bit knew to the lingo!

josephine... a MMC i believe is when you baby dies and its not noted foor several weeks after.. so your baby may stop growing at 6 weeks buut its not known until 12 week scan and it hasnt passed on its own xxx

this is amazing!
It makes everything so easy for a new come. Like me.

this is amazing!
It makes everything so easy for a new come. Like me.

I think PMSL should be added... I had to do a google search after seeing it so many times on here :)

PMSL = "Pissing myself laughing"

Probably a really dumb question... what is V day???? Ive been seeing it on some of the pregnancy forums and not a clue!!

How about TTCAL, PAL, LTTTC, and AC? I keep seeing a lot of them and have no idea of what they mean =(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->