• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BabyandBump Lingo & Abbreviations

In what context? I've heard the work tweak used about pics of HPTs when people have tweaked them with photoshop to see if they can see a line.

As for LTTC - not heard of that one unless it's a typo of LTTTC which is Long Term Tryibg To Conceive.

HTH

Hi
Sorry if I'm being a bit slow on the uptake but...
What is a rainbow baby? First I thought it was a baby born to a same sex couple, but lots of people in hetero relationships seem to be using the term too...? Thanks in advance!!

x

I think abbreviations are daft and dangerous :-( I'm a nurse and that's probably why. Things mean one thing to one person mean something else entirely to someone else! I have never called my period aunt flo! Aunt ruby more appropriate! Russians landed, painters in, flags are flying! All down to preference. Think maybe period would have done the job!! ;oP

They're not really dangerous on a forum. I think AF is an American saying that's been adopted in forums because it's quicker to type. It's not a saying I would use in real life though :)

I think we need to add a DW and a DG for those of us falling into the same sex category :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->