** BabyandBumps Secret Santa 2009 ** >> CLOSED <<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just sent my PM. Just in time, I tend to be blind to sticky threads, almost missed it :dohh: xx

LOL Is it Wobbles ...ahem....Santas party this weekend? or is it next? x

Unless she's told me the wrong weekend, then its next! :rofl:

Secret Santa might still be sorting through all the PMs?

I'm sooper excited! :happydance:

Next stage will be up tonight or tomorrow

Over 70 PMs to check through and I gave up last night 1/4 through!

:wohoo:

Ooohhhh Santa, what a busy girlie..ahem..man, you must be!:drunk:

thank you Santa. You're incredibly busy, why not treat yourself to a Sherry? :wine: a BIG one.

Oooooh how exciting :D

Santa...... it wont be long now! You been busy? xx

ohhh i missed it :( i forgot it opened iv been working :( o well. maybe next year

Can't wait to find out who i'm shopping for! :dance:

Can i ask a qu plz :blush: I hope it isn't too daft lol.

You know the whole £5 spend thing, are you allowed to buy something if it's on offer at £5 or should it's retail be £5? Does that make sense?

So would it be acceptable if you saw in a shop, well say boots and you bought 3 things on the 3 for 2 and intended to give 1 as your secret santa gift but it's actuall rrp is £7.50 but because you bought 2 other things it worked out at £5? I've no idea what i'm buying yet but i just re read the OP and it made me wonder.

Good question hun I'd assume its fine as long as it doesnt cost more than £5 even if it is on offer should be ok?! :shrug: xxxx

I don't think that small a difference would matter - if you got hold of something which was clearly worth a lot more, eg £100(!) and paid £5 for it, then that could be a problem because your present could potentially make other people feel inferior and guilty that their present isn't as 'good' iykwim?

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"