• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BabyandBump's Teen Due Dates & Births

Went to visit my midwife today, due date changed again today! May 19th now, Goodness. When I first found out I was pregnant I figured by my last period that I'd be due on the 4th of may, Then an ultrasound said I was due on the 16th of may, then the same ultra sound said I would be due on 19th of May after my midwife got all the results? o_O Weird, good thing I expect to be due around that time and I know its up to the the baby when he or she wants to come -__-

Went to visit my midwife today, due date changed again today! May 19th now, Goodness. When I first found out I was pregnant I figured by my last period that I'd be due on the 4th of may, Then an ultrasound said I was due on the 16th of may, then the same ultra sound said I would be due on 19th of May after my midwife got all the results? o_O Weird, good thing I expect to be due around that time and I know its up to the the baby when he or she wants to come -__-

:haha: I went from 22nd May, to the 24th May and then finally the 26th May! Lol what a pain! Luckily mine were all very close together!

:haha: I went from 22nd May, to the 24th May and then finally the 26th May! Lol what a pain! Luckily mine were all very close together!

Hehe like me too I went from the 26th november to the 22nd then to the 24th and had her 23rd haha xx

I'm 11 weeks and 4 days.
It seems like forever til I get to meet my baby
I'm due on June 26th 2013 :) can't wait.

Could you add my son please. Dontae Lee born 27/09/12. 8lbs4oz

Hi my name is Marie and my baby girl was due November 24th but was delivered by csection December 7th weighing 3.7kilos

My baby girl was due 5th October 2012. I miscarried but could you put her on here anyway? thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->