BabyandBump's Teen Due Dates & Births

ah i pray i dont go overdue :) but it just makes you look forward to everyday even more :) hope you have your LO soon:)

Thanx hun.
I did not think I was going to pass my due date. But of course here I am overdue..annoyed..uncomfortable the list goes onnn, i jus want my LO out already!

Ah you poor thing! i just want my little girl here already but im she's 12 weeks away from here due date :( i cant wait. well think about it this way if you get induced on the 30th you LO will be born the day before Easter:) My friend just had her little girl on St. Pattys day:)

The time flies by until you hit like 39 weeks lol then the days feel like weeks.
I know im hoping not, id like to be home from the hospital for easter, but i guess hes guna pick his birthday im hoping monday the 25th

lol ugh that is gonna suck, im not looking forward to that:) Yeah you never know you could even go into labor tomorrow:)

My mucous plug broke... But that was over 10 days ago and thats about it. Im getting sooo impatient now!

My doctor says she may not let me go past my due date.
I'm upset as i wantes conpletely natural. But kind of happy at the same time! I'm definatlye gonna see my boy in 2 weeks. :")
April 10th is my due date!

Hopefully he comes before then..
I wanted a completely natural birth too, but my induction is now 4 days from now, and still no signs of labor....
Good luck Kristina, hope you get your all natural birth.

My daughter Sawyer Hartley Lopez was born March 29, 2013, 5 lbs 7 oz, 17.5 inches, at 6:38 pm :)

I've only just noticed this thread exists, and its about time I announced the arrival of Imogen Megan Harris, who was born st 36 Weeks exactly on 2nd March weighing 6lbs 3oz :) I wanted to write a birth story up but for some reason my phone won't let me start threads anymore :(

December 17th, don't know the gender just yet.

Potential girl's name: Aleah Harper

Potential Boy's name: Bentley Noah

Could you put angels on there too?

Skylar was taken to heaven on October 16, 2012. :angel:

MissMummy2Be's due date was in january so she probably just isnt online much anymore?

Me- Due December 7th, 2013 :) will let you know when I know gender x

Yellow bump turned pink (dd 4th April 2013) arrived 10th April 2013 weighing 7lb 13oz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->