• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BabyandBump's Teen Due Dates & Births

I'm due 10th July :) but have a scheduled c-section on the 3rd July

10th is fine :) if i go into labour before my c-section then i'll be having an emergency section instead so the 3rd isn't really a definite date anyways :)

Matilda Diane Aubree born on 16th november 2012 at 7lbs9oz :thumbup: should of updated ages ago :blush:

I know this is really picky but can I get my LO's weight changed to 8lb 3oz and his middle name removed please? :dohh:

May 2012 baby Jason Leslie :thumbup:

Can my LO be added?

Her name is Alice and she was born 12th April 2012 and she weighed 7lbs 6oz :)

aw that must be insane!!!:) all boys all girl, different genders?:) how old are you?:) btw im bethany im 15 and im due June 18 with a baby girl:)

Can anyone please go and read my thread, its called help. there is a photo of my 11wk ultrasound, was wondering if anyone was to now the sex of my baby at this pint? i am 12 weeks now and go for another scan tuesday! bub is very active, always jumping around. :) :hugs:

So my due date is the 22nd and i am officially overdue.. Hopefully i have a birth to announce soon, if not i will be induced on the 30th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->