Babybond

blondemayhem

Reaction score
Hi all, I've booked in for a private early scan on Saturday (I'll be 7w + 3d) but was just wondering if anyone has ever used this company as I know they're nationwide. How long are you in for, do you get pic, etc?

Thanks

I had a babybond scan when I thought I was 8 weeks. place was lovely, got seen straight away. got put back to 6+6 but still seen the heartbeat. there really wasn't much to see but it was reassuring, the sonographer was lovely and printed us out about 6 photos. defo recommended!

I had a babybond scan when I thought I was 8 weeks. place was lovely, got seen straight away. got put back to 6+6 but still seen the heartbeat. there really wasn't much to see but it was reassuring, the sonographer was lovely and printed us out about 6 photos. defo recommended!

WSS I was happy with Babybond. I was put back to 6w5d when I should have been 7w2d but I'm reserving judgement until my dating scan next week.

I went to babybond in Newcastle two weeks ago. I was 8:5 and they measured me at exactly that. The lady doing the scan was lovely, we listened to the heartbeat and got a little photo of photos. Baby was much more developed than I thought it would be and was wriggling a lot

I went to babybond for a gender scan, at 17 weeks, with my daughter. The pictures were brilliant and the staff lovely.

The pictures were so much better than any of the NHS ones and they took plenty of time doing the scan.

I'll definitely do it again.

Here's on of the pictures.

Attachments

• Scan0004.pdf
    364.2 KB · Views: 20
I had a gender scan with babybond with my youngest who is now 13months. they were really good and definately worth the money. I had half an hour of viewing daisy on the flat screen panel that was up on the wall infront of me and we had loads of scan pictures printed out included in the cost. I will definately be going there again!

Thanks for all of your replies ladies - glad they are all positive too! I just hope I'm not too early and do get to hear baby's heartbeat. Thanks again

I have just booked one via this company for 23rd June as I would be almost 8 weeks at that point according to my calculations and due to my high risk profession I want to be sure things are ok.

Plus, we go away for two weeks (a transatlantic flight) on 27th June so I would like to know it is where it should be etc by then.

It makes me laugh, horses have positive scans at 14 days, 28 days and then a confirmation of full pregnancy at 30 days... why isn't it the same with people!

LOL - that would cause us less worry eh if it was so quick with us humans!

Exactly... At 14 days you can see the embryo and then at 28 days there is a clear heartbeat!

The gestation is 11 months too, so not as if it is shorter than ours, but I supppose they come out more developed than human babies do.

I've just booked in with Babybond too, for an early scan on tomorrow, i had some bleeding early on this week so wanting to check that everything is ok :)

I had a scan last week with babybond in fenchurch street london.
Its my first baby and i just wanted some reassurance.
I was 7 weeks 6 days by LMP,but they dated me 7+4 which is exactly right when i ovulated/conceived.
I saw and heard the babys heartbeat,and came away with about 6 pics of our little prawn!
They were very friendly and reassuring,and would throughly recommend them,and at £99,it didnt cost the earth

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->