BabyHawk

Pops

Proud Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
We have decided on a BabyHawk carrier in the Orchid Fantasty pattern and before I go buying one, I thought I'd try here to see if anyone had one they no longer wanted / used.

Long shot I know but I'd far rather give one of you the pennies!!

xxx

if you don't have any luck here hun you could try putting an ISO on Natural Mamas x

Try natural mamas I just bought a babyhawk from there for a bargain price :)

i want a babyhawk but having recently tried one on need the longer straps!! so need to order one specially.

Oh, yeah, BHs dont have the longest straps. If you are over a size 16 or are tall you probably wont get on with it or will have to find alternative ways of tying (ie tie at the front)

I am 5ft 4" and a size 8 so I think they will be ok :thumbup: Thanks for the heads up though!

xxx

oh no i've ordered a babyhawk and i am a size 16 and tall :cry:

Oh, yeah, BHs dont have the longest straps. If you are over a size 16 or are tall you probably wont get on with it or will have to find alternative ways of tying (ie tie at the front)

ooh, i was going to get one but i am tall ish, 5ft 9 will it be too small for me???

i want a babyhawk but having recently tried one on need the longer straps!! so need to order one specially.

Don't mean to hijack but I have a BH with longer straps that i'm about to put up for sale on natural mamas - its brand new and has only been worn to try on, let me know if you're interested :flower:

Don't mean to hijack but I have a BH with longer straps that i'm about to put up for sale on natural mamas - its brand new and has only been worn to try on, let me know if you're interested :flower:

what design and how much you looking for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->