Babylegs/huggalugs to accompany cloth nappies?

Blue_bumpkin

Love My Little Monkey :)
Reaction score
Can any recommend where I can get some of these cheaply? ooorrrrr if anyone is selling any could they let me know :flower:

x

https://www.thenaturalbabyresource....8c60a641cd9b8e74.e3eSc3aPaxmLe34Pa38Ta38Oa3z0

Half price!

I got some from Ebay, very cheap but took nearly 2 weeks to come because they're from China!
I spent just over £16 and got 12 pairs of cheapy babylegs in various colours and patterns. They wont be as good quality as the real deal but they're pretty good :thumbup:

I got mine from ebay I found a company that did loads cheap and then called and asked if they would do free postage if I brought 4 pairs which they did with next day delivery. I think it was £18 pounds for 3 normal and one organics pair of huggalugs

Ebay too. from China. they were good.

i got 5 pairs for a £10 from china on ebay

Baby Oka sell Huggalegs very cheap, £2.99 per pair.

Can I ask a silly question . . . I've seen babylegs etc but when do babies wear them? :dohh:

Basically they're used to show off fluffy nappies ;) They also make changing times easier as you dont have to take them off, they protect little knees from the burn of the carpet and the look nice :)
I usually put Evie's on when she's wearing a particularly nice nappy, and then co ordinate with a tshirt or top. She doesnt wear pop up vests anymore as these often squeeze against her nappy lol!

Ahhhh, cool :) Do boys wear them too? More cute stuff to buy lol!! And I thought cloth nappies were soposed to save you money :haha:

I cant see why not tbh hun, there's plenty of boyish designs out there! I know a few of the ladies on here often have their lads decked out in babylegs :D

And I know what you mean about spending loads of money on the whole fluff thing, I've spent a fortune but it's worth it :)

Jasper only ever wears baby legs and a t-shirt, I can't bare to cover his bottom ;)

My Lo has very chunky legs, do babylegs etc.. came in different sizes?

Not that I know of... I'm pretty sure they're one size only... Evie has chunky legs too and they fit her pretty well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->