babys first shoes

They are very cute!

I wanted to get some that you can embroider with cross-stitch but they only come with a stupid pink trim. And what if I have a boy? Don't know why they can't make them plain white....

OHHHH they are gorgeous!

I never had any of Caitlins shoes on her but they would be the type of thing I would put in her 'memory box'. *CUTE*

same, can never be fussed to put shoes on Hannah :lol:

Awwww they are so cute!!! I havnt got any shoes for my little man but i know if i was having a girl she would have a whole cupboard full of little shoes !!!! :D

I never put shoes on my babies until they started to walk. Slippers and socks work well :)

OHHHH they are gorgeous!

I never had any of Caitlins shoes on her but they would be the type of thing I would put in her 'memory box'. *CUTE*

same, can never be fussed to put shoes on Hannah :lol:

Me too, i think i may buy a pair to put away for keepsake but it wont be worth her having any to wear, they'll last about 5 mins lol

I'm obssessed with the little shoes you can get. I've already got 3 or 4 pairs, but I keep thinking I need more. I know I don't but just can't resist em. I've also got her about 7 pairs of those sock, shoe things. They're like a fancy sock. So cute! And ov corse, her normal socks. More than 50pairs. :lol: Different sizes, different styles. :D

No thanks. I shall voice my opinion (I assume you meant opinion when you said option) where I see nessecary. Besides, I didn't say anything particularly rude. Actually, I said 'yours look like the soft kind', which I had previously said were okay.

You don't need to point out obvious spell mistakes - not only that you edited your post to add that dig in as a second thought ...nice!

I think & I would have thought you would have clicked on to this that Lolly read your original reply before you edited that one too ...your original reply did not state the bit I bolded above.

Yes I can see what you edit exactly word for word if you minus them or add to.

---

A personal opinion on shoes not directed at anyone do they make hard sole shoes for newborns? I think shoes are pretty and even if you don't use them you buy them ...I know I did I have about 10 pairs from 0-12 months!

jack has loads of the soft baby shoes, he wears them when hes going from the house to the car to keep his socks on he always kicks them off x

hehe yeah i figured the wouldn't fit would get kicked off and put straight in the memory box!!

baby shoes are cute, ive seen some really cool socks that have ballet shoes printed on them

lol youve already been temp banned once because if your mouth have you not learnt?!

im going to the doctors no doubt this would have exploded by the time i get back, ah some light afternoon entertainment all round eh?!!

You're not a moderator so please refrain from telling me what to do.

well if you weren't so rude i wouldn't feel the need to point it out would i?! just pointing out that you received a public ban to cool off for being rude yet you are still being rude thus not learning anything..... not actually telling you do do anything

hehe yeah i figured the wouldn't fit would get kicked off and put straight in the memory box!!

baby shoes are cute, ive seen some really cool socks that have ballet shoes printed on them

:D They are very cute, I have a pair that Poppy gave me that will go in Hannah's memory box

cool, ive seen some neat soft leather pram shoes in the jo jo maman bebe book but they are about £25 and i can't justify that on shoes that will get kicked off.

It's the tiny little shoes that always made me broody long before I was ready for kids.

Those are adorable!

(I happen to agree with Blah that hard soled shoes for newborns are pointless, but perhaps make a nice keepsake.)

i agree to hard shoes shouldn't go on growing feet im just sick of being taken aback by her rudeness thats all.

aww baby shoes are sooo lush i have some little nike trainers for my baby...and what with everyone arguing over shoes??? don't you think you should be over arguing about petty things as your going to be mum's???? they obviously wouldnt make shoes for newborns f they were that ridiculous...and they dont make hard soles for babys either!!!

The shoes are just too Cute :)

Some brands do make hard soled shoes for babies but i suppose it all depends if your baby has large feet

I saw the tinest little Reeboks that had the rubber soles which i thought was daft but you could have a small baby/toddler that can walk early and needs soles

I think though that 99.9% of mums would not put them on a new born

aww baby shoes are sooo lush i have some little nike trainers for my baby...and what with everyone arguing over shoes??? don't you think you should be over arguing about petty things as your going to be mum's???? they obviously wouldnt make shoes for newborns f they were that ridiculous...and they dont make hard soles for babys either!!!

not arguing about shoes, arguing about rudeness :)

Caitlyn has about 6 Pairs of shoes, i love em... unfortunately only one pair stay on :dohh:

Love the ones you got, they are so cute, show us the dress too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->