babys first shoes

aww baby shoes are sooo lush i have some little nike trainers for my baby...and what with everyone arguing over shoes??? don't you think you should be over arguing about petty things as your going to be mum's???? they obviously wouldnt make shoes for newborns f they were that ridiculous...and they dont make hard soles for babys either!!!

not arguing about shoes, arguing about rudeness :)

Ignore it :) Be the better person :hugs:

dress isnt here yet, its out of stock so will be here in about 2 weeks ish. its a christening gown, thought it would be a nice first proper dress (to put away in mem box) for over the xmas period :-D

dress isnt here yet, its out of stock so will be here in about 2 weeks ish. its a christening gown, thought it would be a nice first proper dress (to put away in mem box) for over the xmas period :-D

make sure you show us! ive kept caitlyns first sleepsuit, its so tiny compared to how she is now! I think i forgot how small she was firstborn!

oh my god i cant wait till x-mas lol its an excuse to by loads of toys (for me not baby) haha...wats every1 doing for new years eve??? i'm going to stay in this year i think cuz it'll be my LO first full year oh my that sounds so corny lol.....

and its a complete change of subject to lol. :)

No thanks. I shall voice my opinion (I assume you meant opinion when you said option) where I see nessecary. Besides, I didn't say anything particularly rude. Actually, I said 'yours look like the soft kind', which I had previously said were okay.

You don't need to point out obvious spell mistakes - not only that you edited your post to add that dig in as a second thought ...nice!

I think & I would have thought you would have clicked on to this that Lolly read your original reply before you edited that one too ...your original reply did not state the bit I bolded above.

Yes I can see what you edit exactly word for word if you minus them or add to.

---

A personal opinion on shoes not directed at anyone do they make hard sole shoes for newborns? I think shoes are pretty and even if you don't use them you buy them ...I know I did I have about 10 pairs from 0-12 months!

Sorry but what does me editing my posts have to do with anything? I edit a lot of my posts so this wasn't a one off :\

The point that Wobbles was trying to make is what you added to your posts, pointing out Mollys spelling mistake, I think the wrong bit was highlighted in that post

It really wasn't a nice thing to do and no need for it as far as i could see

What you EDIT has 'everything' to do with how this topic has gone from your side of things anyway.

You still don't fail to amaze me Blah! You made a post you then edited it your original before edit was viewed and you point out how you said 'x' well you never at first. Also when you edited you post to add a sly remark means you did it with thought rather than without & in the heat of the moment - I see a problem with that more than anything else.

I love the shoes Uvlollypop! They're going to be great with the matching dress - can't wait to see it.

We were very kindly given a huge amount of baby boys clothes, shoes, sleeping bags and a load of other baby stuff so after I'd bought Chicken 4 pairs we were given another 15 pairs... They go from 0-3 months to 1 1/2 years. Don't think the woman who gave them to us used them very much, some still have the price tags on so obviously haven't been worn. Will make sure I pass them on to someone else when we've used them / not!!

Attachments

• chickens shoes.jpg
    chickens shoes.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 23
I love the shoes Uvlollypop! They're going to be great with the matching dress - can't wait to see it.

We were very kindly given a huge amount of baby boys clothes, shoes, sleeping bags and a load of other baby stuff so after I'd bought Chicken 4 pairs we were given another 15 pairs... They go from 0-3 months to 1 1/2 years. Don't think the woman who gave them to us used them very much, some still have the price tags on so obviously haven't been worn. Will make sure I pass them on to someone else when we've used them / not!!

wow thats alot of baby shoes!! im jealous that these babies have more shoes than i do!

What you EDIT has 'everything' to do with how this topic has gone from your side of things anyway.

You still don't fail to amaze me Blah! You made a post you then edited it your original before edit was viewed and you point out how you said 'x' well you never at first. Also when you edited you post to add a sly remark means you did it with thought rather than without & in the heat of the moment - I see a problem with that more than anything else.

Hm. It wasn't a spelling mistake, it was the completely wrong word. I wouldn't have said anything if she made a mistake and wrote an 'e' instead of a 'r' or something. + the edit feature is there for a reason... to edit your original post if you want to amend or add something you've forgot.. no?

I said something which just happened to clash with her opinion and I got called rude. Sorry, but I'm going to defend myself if someone personally attacks me.

Actually i'm sure most use the EDIT option in the same way as i do. To add details you have left out or to amend a spelling mistake if needed.

I think what UV is getting at (sorry if i'm wrong UV) is that you never just say awww ther're nice, you just have to get your point across (and in a rude manner i might add) and it's actually quite offensive. If you don't like something someone has posted, do like the rest of us and move onto another!

Actually i'm sure most use the EDIT option in the same way as i do. To add details you have left out or to amend a spelling mistake if needed.

I think what UV is getting at (sorry if i'm wrong UV) is that you never just say awww ther're nice, you just have to get your point across (and in a rude manner i might add) and it's actually quite offensive. If you don't like something someone has posted, do like the rest of us and move onto another!

Bingo! :happydance:

I love the shoes girls. Will have to take a pik of Grapes shoes so far and post them :D

Elm, so many shoes! I like the little blue ones with dinosaurs the best!

They are very cute!

I wanted to get some that you can embroider with cross-stitch but they only come with a stupid pink trim. And what if I have a boy? Don't know why they can't make them plain white....

I got some white terry towelling soft white ones...pack of 2....in POUNDLAND!!!!!! ha ha must put a pic up!

They are very cute!

I wanted to get some that you can embroider with cross-stitch but they only come with a stupid pink trim. And what if I have a boy? Don't know why they can't make them plain white....

I got some white terry towelling soft white ones...pack of 2....in POUNDLAND!!!!!! ha ha must put a pic up!

I think I will have to accept embroidering everything I already have rather than buying anything specifically for the cause. Cross-stitch is a bit boring anyway! lol

I don't know where we have any pound shops...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->