Baby's gender scans

hannah berry

Reaction score
Hi everyone went for my scan on the 11th baby is doing well and everything was ok. he even cheeked the sex just for fun to see. he did a normal scan and a 4d scan on my little baby's bits. said if he had to guess it looks like a boy. well he asked us first if we wanted to know. we would like a boy but a girl would still be great. then i had a scan last week again he cheeks every appointment which i love i prob had 7 scans so far and he cheeked everything and even the sex. from now on hes going to be cheeking the sex till he can 100% confirm it. i love my doctor and clinic its so great. i have two more appointments next month before my big one. now i can't wait to go to his office because after every consultation he does a scan and i laugh when he tries a 4D sacn of my baby's bits and theres a little something sticking straight up. he told us the angle matters and so does the length. i'm so excited!!!

That sounds so exciting sounds like you have a great doctor there. Keep us updated :)

I found out my 2nd was a boy at around 14-15 weeks. I would say at this point in your pregnancy Dr has an 80-90% chance of being correct, especially boy. Boys are much easier to see the bits! Of course, don't go painting the nursery yet, but sounds like Dr has a pretty good idea what you're having.

Do you have pics? It sounds promising!
I found out I was having a boy at my 13 week 4 day scan and it was blaringly obvious, confirmed at 18 weeks.

It is possible.

xx

no i have print outs i forgot to take my usb key but he will give me the pics next time we go. can't wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->