baby's head is really low

lindsloo

little bun's in the oven
Reaction score
Hi ladies, I haven't posted in forever. I am 35+5 and yesterday I started feeling a lot of pressure down there, no contractions or anything, and I decided to see for myself what was going on (please tell me I'm not the only one who has checked up there to see if they can feel anything!) and I can feel baby's head against my cervix. This is my first baby, is this normal? Does this mean labor is coming soon? Then this morning I started having bad BH, but they went away after about an hour.

are you sure you are seeing/feeling babys head? Ive been having pressure (terrible, cant barely walk) for a few weeks now. My dr told me its just baby head down. He said it doesnt mean labor is coming anytime soon, just that hes in position.

are you sure you are seeing/feeling babys head? Ive been having pressure (terrible, cant barely walk) for a few weeks now. My dr told me its just baby head down. He said it doesnt mean labor is coming anytime soon, just that hes in position.

i am 99% sure its her head...its big and hard and round haha. she has been head down since 20 weeks but just in the past couple of days have i felt her head...

My doc check me last time I was in a week ago and could feel baby's head, he was checking as I have placenta previa and have been loosing alot of my mucus plug recently.

I have since been put in bed rest as he doesn't want her trying to get labor start herself and me needing an emergency c. Would rather keep the date we have planned it not only for me but for the baby as well.

So in saying all that it could mean baby is ready but it's prob best to get checked by your mw or doc just to be safe.

My doc check me last time I was in a week ago and could feel baby's head, he was checking as I have placenta previa and have been loosing alot of my mucus plug recently.

I have since been put in bed rest as he doesn't want her trying to get labor start herself and me needing an emergency c. Would rather keep the date we have planned it not only for me but for the baby as well.

So in saying all that it could mean baby is ready but it's prob best to get checked by your mw or doc just to be safe.

thanks so much. I did have some weird looking mucus yesterday (i was really constipated and straining, sorry tmi!!) but i havent had any since. i have an appt on friday so ill ask my dr to check me then. i just have a feeling she is coming early, i dont know why.

thanks so much. I did have some weird looking mucus yesterday (i was really constipated and straining, sorry tmi!!) but i havent had any since. i have an appt on friday so ill ask my dr to check me then. i just have a feeling she is coming early, i dont know why.

Good luck Hun, hope they can tell you what's happening. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->