Baby's heart stopped..

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
I went in for a check up yesterday and I thought I was just going to see my doctor but the nurse wanted to do an ultrasound.

We got in the room and she did a stomach ultrasound and the baby had grown from 7mm to 2.08 cm.. He had grown a lot from 7 weeks to 9 weeks. Well she couldn't find a heartbeat so she said we'll do a transvaginal and see if we can get closer to the baby. She got up real close and the baby's heart had stopped.. I had no signs of miscarrying at all.. No cramps no nothing.. It was hard to accept..

I kept trying to be positive and thinking it was early to hear the heartbeat then I remembered we heard the heartbeat at 7 weeks. It dawned on me that the baby's heart stopped.

I began crying and my husband was trying to comfort me. When the doctor came in all he can do was hug me..

I had a D&C done today.. I was so hurt.. My nerves were so bad that I couldn't even walk but I know our little baby is in God's arms right now and is having the best time! I know I'll get to see him or her when I get to heaven one day. God is taking care of my baby.

Just please keep me, my husband and my family in your prayers!

I've got you in my prayers, I went through a MMC just a few months ago and I know it's hard. I never saw the heartbeat at all. Take as much time as you need to grieve. On a positive note if you were to try again it doesn't mean the same thing will happen twice in a row, I got pregnant so soon after my D&C and was convinced it would happen again but I'm now 11 weeks 2 days and have seen the heartbeat 3 times, heard it for the first time today, so it will happen for you again when you're ready and it's highly unlikely it will be the same outcome. I'm sorry you've gone through this. :hugs: x

I'm so sorry :cry: I had a similar thing happen early last year.. So sorry :hugs:

Prayers and condolences <3. I hope to see you back in first tri very soon <3

I'm so sorry for your loss, how awful :hugs:

My heart breaks for you. :( it happened to me also last February. So so very sorry.

I was in the same boat a couple months back. Was suppose to be 14 weeks and the baby stopped at around 8. It's very hard to process, especially when you had no signs. I'm so sorry for your loss. I will pray for you! Be strong and don't give up hope! :hugs:

:( Sorry for your loss. Your family is in my prayers.

I'm so sorry. I had a MMC a few months ago. It is so very hard to accept that the baby isn't ok when there is no outward sign of a problem. I'm glad your husband is there to support you. There is a lot of support here too and many wonderful women who have gone through this. I'm sending a prayer your way :flower:

I just miscarried twins in November. Went in for a routine appointment and ultrasound (the doctor I see sends us to the hospital for the ultrasounds) us tech said she had to go get the radiologist and I knew just then something was wrong my babies hearts had stopped also. It hurts so much.

I'm so sorry :( thinking of you and your family at this hard time xx

I am so sorry this has happened to you. Sending prayers and hugs your way xx

Thinking of you, I had a mmc in February last year and know how utterly devastating it is. Let your husband take good care of you x x

Am really sorry for your loss, God will see your family through.

Im so sorry rusty :( i know its hard but your right god has all the angel babies and i just know you will get your rainbow very soon. Im praying for you and your family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->